Chapter - 63

Hey guys

Please forgive me for the mistakes

NO ONE'S POV

"Jungkook please believe me.. I didn't do anything.. It's was jihyo. " Taehyung said while jungkook dragged him towards the main door of the house "Jungkook stop."

Taehyung yelled jerking away jungkooks hands who stopped and looked at him..

"Jungkook trust me.. It saw jihyo pushing uncle jaewook from upstairs. " Taehyung said making jungkook sigh.

"I would have believe you taehyung if appa didn't let us know. " Jungkook said coldly.

"He pointed at jihyo but she mo----"

"Enough." Jungkook said in a high tone "Why are you blaming her? "

"Jungkook I saw her doing that... When I tried to call you all she suddenly started to act innocent and pushed all the blame on me. " Taehyung said keeps trying to convince jungkook.

"She don't have any motive to harm my appa... But you do have. " Jungkook said... Taehyung narrows his brows.

"Jungkook you know your juni misunderstoo----"

"No taehyung.... No.... I misunderstood you... She kept trying to tell me that you are going to take revenge of your mother from juni but I didn't listen to anyone... " Jungkook said and slowly walks towards taehyung who is looking at him "I always believed you....."

"So you think I did this? You think I came to take revenge and pushed your father from the stairs? " Taehyung asked with a blank tone..

"Who knows. " Taehyung nodded looking away while taking steps back "Now leave..."

This time taehyung did looked at jungkook but not like he always does..

"I am telling you one last time... Leave my fucking house.. Before I call the police to arrest you... " Jungkook whispers the last sentence... Taehyung bites his lips.

"You will regret your decision soon jungkook. " With that taehyung leaves the house..

Jihyo smirked as she was watching them all the time from upstairs.. Jungkook closed his eyes as he kneeled down on the floor, sobbing.

________

Taehyung sat on the floor of the balcony... Knees close to his chest, hands wrapping around it.. Taehyung rests his head on his knees while tears started to came out of his red eyes..

Jimin tried to talk to taehyung but he avoided him and quitely locked himself inside the room..

Jimin knew something happened so he called Yoongi who picked up after trying some times..

"What your family did to taehyung again? " Jimin asked to Yoongi who sighed..

Yoongi told everything to Jimin whose eyes widen as he heard about what jihyo did to jaewook.

"It's their new plan to insult my brother.. "

"Their? Jimin, it was jihyo who did this... Appa is Juni's own brother.. She can do anything but never harm her family. "

"When you know that it was all done by jihyo then why you didn't tell them? Why you let jungkook throw my brother out of the house? "

"Jimin, I am also worried for taehyung just like you... I want to tell them but we don't have any proof.. "

"Oh come on Yoongi.. You and moonbyul could have helped taehyung to tell the truth..." Jimin said and paused "Of course you will take your juni's side.."