Chapter - 62

Hey guys

Sorry for the mistakes

NO ONE'S POV

"Don't know why I am here in this house. " Jimin mumbles narrowing his brows, crossing his arms on his chest.

"Jimin please. " Taehyung whispers making Jimin roll his eyes.

"Taehyung? "

Taehyung always feels a little spark inside himself whenever jungkook called his name.. He feels like every problems are cured just hearing this voice..

Taehyung turned around with a soft smile looking at the person already smiling at him.

"Oh Jimin hyung? " Jungkook smiled widely looking at Jimin and he ran towards him "You also came? "

"No jungkook, you are imagining me. " Jimin said with an irritated smile... Taehyung rubbed his temple, wanting to stomp on jimins feet.

"What? " Jungkook asked looking at Jimin and then at taehyung who smiled

"Nothing... Umm.. Why did you ask Yoongi hyung to call me here?" Taehyung asked to jungkook who sighed.

"Actually, eomma and appa did. " Taehyung narrows his brows when jungkook said "They are outside right now... They'll be here soon so till then..... Can we talk alone? "

Taehyung gulps and looked at Jimin who is looking at them boringly.

"Don't worry about him tae.. " Yoongi said entering the house "I'll take care of him. "

"Talk whatever you want but don't be late... I don't to see her face. " Jimin said the last line slowly so that they won't hear.

"He will. " Jungkook said dragging taehyung upstairs to his room..

Jimin looks at Yoongi who smiles..

___________

"You know why your juni suddenly realized that she was misunderstanding us? " Taehyung asked to jungkook who sighed and shakes his head.

"Maybe she realized. " Jungkook said with chuckle.. Taehyung bites his lips and smiled "Taehyung? "

"Yes? " Taehyung said looking at jungkook who slowly walks towards him.

"We are still friends right? " Jungkook asked raising his brows.. Taehyung smiles forcefully and nodded "So can we spend some time together till you....y-you leave. "

Taehyung smiles widely and ruffles jungkooks hair.

"Of course. " Taehyung said making jungkook smile "Jungkook, if I tell you something... Will you believe me?"

"I always believed you and always will... Tell me. " Jungkook said to taehyung who sighed.

"What if I say that your ju---"

"Taehyung? " Taehyung closed his eyes with a frown when Jimin opened the door of jungkooks bedroom "I have to go to the cafe so I am leaving first. "

"Okay.. " Taehyung said and Jimin leaves...

"What you were saying? " Jungkook asked again.

"Jungkook aunt hyesun is li---"

"Jungkook taehyung.. " Yoongi called them by opening the door "Eomma appa is here.. "

"Let's go taehyung. " Jungkook said to taehyung who follows jungkook and Yoongi outside with a frown..

_________

"Hey taehyung, come sit here. " Yejin said patting on the chair.. Taehyung smiled and sat on it... Just in front of hyesun.

"Hello everyone. " Taehyung rolled his eyes when jihyo walks inside the house.