Chapter - 51

Hey guys

Sorry for the mistakes

NO ONE'S POV

Taehyung enters his house while looking on the floor.. Jihyun saw him and smiled..

"You came early again? " Jihyun said softly grabbing taehyungs arms who didn't look at her and straight walks towards his room... Taehyung locked the door and sat on the floor..

Jimin looks at taehyung and then at jihyun who keeps staring at taehyungs room.

"I'll go see.. " Jimin said cupping jihyuns face "You go set the launch on the table.. "

Jihyun nodded as Jimin smiled and ran upstairs.

"Taehyung open the door. " Jimin said knocking on the door... He can hear taehyung sobbing quitely which makes his more worried.

"If you won't open the door, I'll kick it open. " Jimin said firmly wanting to hug his brother because taehyung started to cry out loud "Taehyung baby please open the door.. Let me at least come in. "

Jimin signed and was going to return back to the kitchen, he heard door knob clicking.. Jimin smiled and turned around but it soon faded when he saw taehyungs lips trembling while his eyes are full with tears.

"Taehyung? " Jimin whispers hugging taehyung immediately who hugged him tighter "What's wrong taehyung? "

Jimin patted taehyungs back after making him sit on the bed..

"Please tell me. " Jimin whispers now caressing taehyungs head.

"J-Jungkook, h-he fired m-me." Taehyung said pulling away from jimin whose eyes widen

"What? Why? " Jimin asked curiously in anger. Taehyung told everything happened to Jimin who listen to it with wide eyes.

"I dont get it... What's wrong with them? How can they blame on us like that just so that jihyo gets jungkook?" Jimin said as he gets up from the bed following by taehyung.

"No Jimin, they aren't doing this because of jihyo... There's another reason behind it. " Taehyung said and looked at Jimin.

"Can I work with you in the cafe? " Taehyung asked Jimin who raised his brows.

"No need to taehyung.. I am working right and there's only one month left for us to leave.. We will do someth---"

"Exactly Jimin... We can't wait for the moneys to finish.. I will work with you from tomorrow... " Taehyung said making Jimin sign "And yeah, don't tell mom about it.. She will get worried. "

Jimin nodded and they walked downstairs.

"Taehyung." Jimin stopped taehyung in the middle of the stairs "Promise me that you won't cry again.. " Taehyung smiled when Jimin said.

"I can't see you like this and because of those useless people's, I won't tolerate it next time. "

"There's nothing between us anymore Jimin... I don't care now what they think. " Taehyung said and Jimin nodded..

"I just cared about what jungkook thinks.. " Taehyung bites his walking towards his mom.

________

"It's so tough Jimin. " Taehyung pouts while using the coffee machine.

"It's new for you taehyung.. You will learn it soon. " Jimin said taking a tray on his hands to serve..

"It's jammed or what? " Taehyung mumbles bending down to see why the machine isn't working.. He tapped on a red button which makes the water flow immediately..