Chapter - 12

Hii guys

Forgive me for the misatakes please 😭

NO ONE'S POV

Taehyung dashed inside the office building... Only two minutes left, taehyung knows how strict Jungkook is...

Taehyung bites his lips while waiting for the lift.. He punched the wall when the lift stops on sixth floor.. He turns towards the stairs and decided to go to third floor by stairs..

Only one minute left, taehyung now ran upstairs as fast he can.. He breathes heavily reaching the floor.. He walks inside the cabin and goes to Jungkook right away.

"Good morning sir" Taehyung smiles as he sweats.. Jungkook pushed his phone towards taehyung and looks up at him.

"0.01 sec" Jungkook said making taehyung confuse "You are one second late Mr. Kim"

Taehyung narrows his brows as his mouth widen..

"Only one second si--"

"I don't like people's who aren't punctuated. I'm letting you go this time but if you will be tomorrow again then I have to fire you" Jungkook said and leaned back on his chair..

"I won't sir" Taehyung gulps and walks towards his desk after Jungkook nodded.

"What's my schedule for today? " Taehyung flinched but signed closing his eyes when Jungkook asked.

Taehyung took out the tab and walks towards Jungkook.

"You have meeting with Mr. Gong at 12 and then you have dinner with a client at 8" Taehyung said making Jungkook nod with hum.

"So are the presentation ready? " Jungkook asked eyes fixed on his computer.. Taehyung looks at Jungkook with frown.

"B-But I didn't know about today's meeting" Taehyung said gaining Jungkooks attention..

"What do you mean? "

"I came yesterday sir... I didn't know when the schedules have been set" Taehyung said desperately...

"It's your duty to know what is my schedule and when it's set.. You should have asked about this.. " Jungkook said firmly and looked away "Now go and ready the presentation after reading Mr. Gongs files.. "

"I want you to complete the charts right now Mr. Kim" Taehyung narrows his brows as he looks at the clock and then at Jungkook.

"But how can I do it in just an hour? "

"It's your matter Mr. Kim" Jungkook said getting up from his chair and left the cabin..

"What the hell? " Taehyung rubbed his temple in frustration "I shouldn't waste my time.. Oh god why I agreed to work with this lunatic"

______

Jungkook enters his cabin finding taehyung working continuesly... Jungkook smirked as he sat on the chair.

"What a dumbo? The schedules are planned weeks ago.. He doesn't even bother to argue with me.. " Jungkook crossed his legs looking at taehyung "I already completed the project days ago... Let's see how this dumbo ables to make the charts in an hour"

"Stop" Taehyung stopped and looks at Jungkook with wide eyes... Jungkook points at the wall clock making taehyung look at it.

"Sir" a guy knocked on the door and slightly opened it "Mr.Gong arrived"

Jungkook smirked looking at taehyung who gulps as he took the laptop on his hands..

"Let's go" Jungkook said making taehyung nod and follow him.