Chapter - 5

Hey guys

Forgive me for the mistakes

NO ONE'S POV

Taehyung walks out of the station with jimin and jihyun.. Jimin looked around while tapping his phone on his palm..

"Are you looking for someone? " Taehyung asked to Jimin who nodded still looking around.. Before taehyung can ask who, Jimin smiled widely waving at someone.. Taehyung looked towards where Jimin is looking..

"Let's go" Jimin gestures jihyun and taehyung to follow him "Hey james"

"Hi jiminie" James hugged Jimin with a smile as he placed his name board on the floor..

"I saw your pictures james.. You didn't had to bring this" Jimin said with a chuckle making james rub behind his ears "Anyways, this is my mother and this my little brother taehyung"

"Hi auntie, Jimin talks alot about you" James said as he shakes his hands with jihyun "Kim taehyung, you are so beautiful"

"Ahh thank you" Taehyung said while shaking his hands with James who didn't let it go.

"Umm.. James... You have a wife" James reached what Jimin said and let's go of taehyungs hands "And he is soon going to be a father"

"Really? Congratulations James" Taehyung said making James smile and thank..

"Okay now, let's go"

They stopped a taxi and James sets the location on the drivers phone..

They reached after half an hour to the guest house..

"It's quite big" Taehyung said as they all agreed..

"It's my friends.. He is currently in USA so he told me to take care of the guest house.. As a friend I gave a little discount to Jimin" James said making Jimin smile and side hug him..

"Thank you so much for the help.. We appreciate it" Jihyun said as James shakes his head..

"Please don't like that.. Honestly I was waiting to meet you all too.. " James said and gave the keys to Jimin "I have to go now.. There are a lot of restaurants here and if you want to make something at home so here's a super market and a small departmental store too"

"Thank you so much James"

"Now will you please stop thanking me? " James hugged Jimin who nodded with a chuckle "Bye "

They enters the house while their mouth open widen.. It's not that big nor that small.. Peoples can live here for their life times.. The main thing which caught their attention is that the walls are made with white woods..

"More beautiful than outside" Jihyun said sitting on the couch so did taehyung

"I'm going to take some shower" Jimin said and ran upstairs.

"Mom, I will go to see the doctor and if he will be there then I will take the appointment of tomorrow" Taehyung said making jihyun nod "I'm going to fresh up, you go too"

_________

"Tae should I go with you? " Jimin asked when he saw taehyung wearing his jacket..

"No jiminie, you stay here with mom.. I'll just go and see if the doctor is available or not.. " Taehyung said making Jimin nod "And minie, don't let mom stay alone.. Otherwise she will remember her past days and feel sad"

"Don't worry tae, I'll be with her" Jimin said patting taehyungs arms "Take care of yourself and call me if anything happens"

"I will minie.. Bye" Jimin nodded as taehyung lefts the house..

Taehyung walks on the road and signs..

"I can't take any cab right now... It'll be a complete waste of money" Taehyung opens the google map and types the address the doctor said.. He smiles in relief when the map shows the way.

Taehyung follows the maps and at the point he losts his way.. Taehyung looks around but there isn't any hospital..

"Where the hell am I? " Taehyung frowns looking around and then he saw a little shop near the road.. He ran towards the shop owner and asked about the hospital name.

"You are in the right place, just go a little straight.. You will find a while building" The owner said pointing straight.. Taehyung thanked him and walks were he told.

"I just hate this map... They always locate stupid ways" Taehyung shoves his phone inside the pocket when he finally found the hospital building "it took me almost an hour so if we'll take cab tomorrow then well reach in half an hour"

Taehyung enters the building and straightly walks towards the reception..

"Excuse me? "

"Good afternoon sir, how may I help you" The receptionist asked politely..

"I wanna ask about Dr. Shong... Is he here today? "

"Sorry sir, but Dr. Shong's shift just ended.. His meeting time is from 11am to 6 pm" The receptionist said opening the register

"That's fine, can I take an appointment for tomorrow? "

"Sure sir, just fill up this form please" Taehyung nodded and took the form from the receptionist and sat on the couch..

As taehyung was filling the paper he heard a girl screaming as she runs to the receptionist.

"Where are the doctors? " The girl asked desperately while crying which makes the people's look at her.

"What happened mam? " The receptionist asked worriedly to the girl who his holder her left hand with her right hands tightly.

"My fingers, it's..it's bleeding please call the doctor " The girl shows her finger to the receptionist who looked at the cut and then at the girl "Call someone fast.. I think I am going to die"

"But it's just a drop of blood mam.. It's bleeding because of a needle? " The receptionist asked making the girl nod desperately

"Yes it is, and what do you mean by a drop of blood? Call the doctor now" The girl again shouted at the receptionist who nodded and took her inside.

"What a rich acting" Taehyung huffs and shakes his head..

Taehyung fills the form and walks to rhe receptionist..

"Thank you" Taehyung said and as he turns around he suddenly bumps his head with someone and they both gasps

"Are you blind? " They both said at the same time looking at each other in anger.

________________________________

Thanks for reading

Byeee

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I love this picture so muchWho is your nct 127 bias?

Who is your nct 127 bias?