Chapter - 53

Hey guys

Forgive me for the mistakes.

NO ONE'S POV

Taehyung signed placing the tray on the counter.. It's been two days since Jungkook and Yoongi been here.. They didn't talk or meet after that day..

Jimin couldn't come to the cafe because today is the day when he have to take Jihyun to the hospital.. Last two weeks are left... Taehyung turned around to see the whole cafe is now empty..

He sat on one of the chair, hands on his cheeks... He's was relieved that day because the owner didn't ask taehyung or Jimin any kind of question about why Jungkook dragged him out like that.

Taehyung suddenly heard the noise or door bell.. He got up and his smile faded.. The girl walks inside and smiled.

"I know you must be unhappy to see me. " The girl said in a low tone.. Taehyung signed and looked down "I can understand how much hurt you are taehyung.. "

The girl said and patted taehyungs shoulder.

"Your mom must have sent you here to see me like this isn't it moon?" Taehyung said making moonbyul immediately shake his head.

"Please don't say that taehyung... I never think of you like that and so do jungkook and Yoongi oppa. " Moonbyul said to taehyung who finally looked at her "Can we talk for a moment? "

Taehyung slowly nodded gesturing her to sit.. Taehyung goes to make some coffee for both of them..

Taehyung served moonbyul the coffee and sat in front of her..

"I know that jungkook fired you. " Moonbyul said making taehyung sign " But you know the reason behind it right? "

"I know and I respect his decision because I were him, maybe I would do the same after knowing that they did to my aunt. " Taehyung said and sips his coffee.

"You know when I was a child, me jungkook and jihyi used to go to the same school... Everything when I return back home, eomma ran towards jihyo to ask how was the day or did she ate something.. " Moonbyul said with a bitter chuckle "And there's me, standing in the corner... Always want my eomma to ask me that too.."

"Why are you telling this to me? " Taehyung said not wanting for sound rude and he didn't mean to either.

"Because that day, eomma foreces jungkook to fire you " Moonbyul said making taehyung narrow his brows ".She suddenly took a knife and threatens jungkook to fire you. "

"She told us about her past which is related to your mother... I don't know about that but I have a feeling that you guys won't try to hurt anyone " Moonbyul said taking taehyungs hands

"So you are saying that you believe us more that your mom? " They turned looked towards the door finding Jimin walking inside "Or is it your new tactic to hurt my brother. "

"Jimi---" Taehyung was about to say but Jimin stopped him.

"It's not like that Jimin.. I didn't said I don't believe my eomma but I don't actually believe that taehyung or any of you can do something to us. " Moonbyul said getting up from the chair..

"Somehow, from where I say... There's a lot of things which we need to know... There's something hidden behind it... "

"What do you mean? " Taehyung asked making moonbyul sign.

"Maybe I eomma is right... But what he said wasn't all... " Moonbyul said and looked out of the window "To prove that you all are innocent, you have to talk to your mom. "

"That's what we can't do.. She will get hurt after remembering those days. " Jimin said crossing his arms his chest.

"I understand... " Moonbyul said with a smile and walks towards taehyung "Me Yoongi oppa or jungkook, neither of us thinks that you have any kind of motive to hurt us. "

"Then why he fired taehyung and end their relationship just like that? " Jimin said making moonbyul raise her brows.

"R-Relationship? " Moonbyul asked looking at jimin then at taehyung

"Yeah, they are in a relationship--"

"We were....in a relationship" Taehyung said interrupting Jimin who bites his lips.

"Ohh.. I should leave now.. Your coffee was so good. " Moonbyul said and hugged taehyung who smiled softly "Take care. "

"You too. " Taehyung said to moonbyul who smiled and leaves.

"Can we please ask her? " Taehyung said looking at Jimin "I can't handle this anymore. "

"Let's go home. "

_________

"Oh my babies. " Jihyun smiled when Jimin and taehyung came and hugged her when she was sitting on the bed while reading a book.

Taehyung looked at Jimin who nodded while blinking his eyes.

"Mom." Jimin said pulling away from jihyo who caresses their hair "we wanted to ask this for so long. "

"What is it? " Jihyun asks and taehyung signed.

"Why you and dad left Seoul? " Jihyuns smile faded when taehyung asked "why you always had nightmares mom? What is the reason behind it? "

"W-Why are you as-asking about this? " Jihyun asked sitting properly..

"We heard you screaming that you are innocent and you didn't do anything in your dreams. " Jimin mumbles looking at jihyuns hands which is trembling.

"Mom we know that its not easy for you to say this but at this moment, it's important for us to know everything. " Taehyung said grabbing jihyuns hand and jimin another.

"What happened? " Jihyun said making taehyung and jimin look at each other..

Taehyung told jihyun what hyesun told her family about them and even jungkook and relationship... Taehyung told that because of this jungkook fired him as well..

"All these happened and you are telling me right now? " Jihyun asked in anger looking at both of them "It's my fault.. I should have told you both the truth so that you would have stayed away from their family. "

"I will tell you the truth now.. Whatever she said was right. " Jihyun said making taehyung and Jimins eyes widen "But that's not all. "

________________________________

Thanks for reading guys

Love y'all

Babiessss

I can't explain how much I love it when you guys ask me to update soon... Thank you so much for loving my books..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜