Chapter - 35

Hey guys

Sorry for the mistakes

NO ONE'S POV

"I didn't so anything sir please believe me. " Taehyung said as a tear left from his eyes...

"Every criminal says that.. " The police officer said and left taehyung alone in the dark.

Taehyung wipes his tears and sat on the dirty chair... He signed as his eyes are roaming around the only bulp hanging on the ceiling.

"Taehyung? " Taehyung looked up finding jaewook standing infront or his cell.. Taehyung immediately got up and ran towards him.

"Sir, please believe me.... I don't know where the money is..." Taehyung said unable to control his tears.. Jaewook signed and patted his head.

"I know taehyung... We will get you out of here I promise. " Jaewook said making taehyung nod desperately "Jungkook."

Taehyung looked at where jaewook is looking and found Jungkook standing..

"I'll go talk to the officer. " Jungkook slowly nodded and jaewook left after patted taehyungs hands.

Jungkook walks towards taehyung his eyes on the floor... Taehyung narrows his brows as he cups his face.

"What's wrong? " Taehyung whispers and Jungkook looks up at him.

"It's all my fault... I should have taken the responsibilities... They took you in front of me and I couldn't do anything. " Jungkook said with a sign and looked away..

"It's not fault.." Taehyung said with a chuckle "Why are you crying like a baby? "

Taehyung wipes Jungkooks tears who looked at him.

"Because I am" Taehyung laughed when jungkook replied "I will get you out of this place tae... Please stay strong.. "

"Taehyung? " They both startled when someone called taehyung and ran towards him "My baby. "

"Mom? " Taehyungs eyes widen seeing jihyun and jimin "What are you doing here? "

"What do you mean by that? I'm your mom and I should be here with you... Why are you inside the jail? " Jihyun asked almost screaming.. Her eyes fall on jungkook who is standing behind her

"He's inside because of me. " Jungkook whispers, can't look at jihyuns eyes.. Jimin grits his teeth and grabbed Jungkook by his collar.

"Why my brother is inside those cell? " Jimin asked to jungkook in anger who closed his eyes.

"Jimin please. " Taehyung yelled making Jimin lose the grip "It's not his fault.. Let me explain. "

Taehyung told everything to his family who's eyes widen hearing it all.

"Who is your aunt? I'll talk to her... How dare she? She have no rights to inside my son like that. " Jihyun asked looking at jungkook who was about to reply but one or the constable came.

"Meeting ours is finished... Please you all go out. "

"I won't leave my son.. He didn't do anything. " Jihyun screamed at the officer.

"Mom please... Do as they say... I'll be out of this place. " Taehyung cups jihyuns face who kissed his palm and Jimin wrapped his arms around her shoulder.

"I'll talk to james... If he knows any lawyer. " Jimin said making taehyung smile and nod.

"No need to ask anyone. " Jimin turned around to look at the guy who said "I already talked to the lawyer. "