Chapter - 45

Hii

Please forgive me for the mistakes

NO ONE'S POV

Taehyung came to the office earlier because of some urgent.. He bites his lips when he heard someone is going to enter the cabin..

The door opened revealing jungkook whose eyes directly goes towards taehyung who got up from the chair.

"Good morning sir. " Taehyung said with a small smile and sat on the chiar..

Jungkook signed and walks towards taehyung... Jungkook grabs taehyungs arms making him get up from the chair... Jungkook made taehyung sit on the desk and jungkook pinned him.

"I'm sorry. " Jungkook whispers taking taehyungs hands on his "I couldn't come tomorrow... I'm so sorry taehyung... "

"It's okay... I know there must be an important reason. " Taehyung said making jungkook nod and placed taehyungs on his cheeks.

"You understand me so well taehyung... You are the one who is fulfilling the relationship.. I'm only hurti----"

"It's nothing like that jungkook... You weren't picking up my calls so I knew there must be something going on. " Taehyung now cupping jungkook cheeks who nodded with a sign.

"Actually juni, she fainted suddenly.. So I had to stay with her. " Jungkook said making taehyungs eyes widen.

"What? Is she okay? Did you call the doctor? What did he say? " Jungkook let's out chuckle when taehyung asked continuasly.

"She's completely fine taehyung.. Doctor said juni fainted because her blood pressure was low. " Jungkook lied because he had to.. Jungkook is now confirmed that taehyung is not like how hyesun was saying..

"Oh okay. " Taehyung said looking down on his lap.. Jungkook smiled and took out a small blue velvet box..

Taehyung narrows his brows in confusion until jungkook opened the box revealing a beautiful diamond ring.

"A small gift from me.."  Jungkook said as he puts the ring on  taehyungs index finger..

"But its so expensive jungkook.. I'm sorry but I can't take it." Taehyung said while trying to take out the ring from his finger.

"Taehyung please, it a gift from me.. If you'll deny, I will get angry. ' jungkook said with a small pout crossing his arms on his chest.

Taehyung chuckles biting his lips..

"Fine.. Thank you so much. " Taehyung said as he pinched jungkooks cheeks who smiled widely..

Jungkook took taehyungs hands and kissed... Jungkook slowly leaned towards taehyung and kissed his cheeks.

"I love you so much taehyung. " Jungkook whispers and looks at taehyung who smiled.

"I love you too. " Taehyung said as Jungkook slowly leaned more closer and their lips almost touched when jungkook got a call.

"Why everyone interrupts us at this moment?" Jungkook rolled his eyes while taking his phone out of the pocket. Taehyung chuckles getting up from the desk.

_______

"Taehyung? " Taehyung got up from the chair when jungkook called him "Let's go. "

"Where? " Taehyung asked raising his brows.

"Actually, yesterday moon noona was excited to meet you on your birthday... But unfortunately she couldn't come so she asked me to celebrate outside with you. " Jungkook said shoving his phone inside the pocket "Lets go now. " Jungkook said when taehyung didn't react.