Chapter - 13

Hey guys

Forgive me for the mistakes

NO ONE'S POV

Taehyung standing outside his out  when Jungkook said he is coming to pick taehyung up...

Taehyung signs when he saw Jungkooks coming coming and stops in front of him. Taehyung walks towards the car, opened it and sat quietly inside..

He looks at Jungkook who is already looking at him.. Taehyung gulps and checks his clothes then looks back at Jungkook.

Jungkook turns towards taehyung who cleared his throat looking out of the window..

Taehyung felts Jungkooks gaze on himself as he breathes nervously

Taehyung felts Jungkooks gaze on himself as he breathes nervously... Jungkook leaned towards taehyung who flinched looking at Jungkook with wide eyes when he came so close to taehyungs face..

Jungkook took the seat belt and locks it as he backs away from taehyung who didn't move a bit.

"Let's go" Jungkook starts the car and drove to Harmony restaurant.

_______

They reached the restaurant and got out of the car... As they were about to enter Jungkook stopped taehyung by calling his name.

"This client of mine is my old friend, so please behave in front of him. " Jungkook said calmly to taehyung with a smile...

"What do you think of me? " Taehyung looked at Jungkook who signed and shakes his head as he walks away.

"A dumbo" Taehyung immediately looks at Jungkook who smirked and enters first..

"I really hate you so much" Taehyung stomps his feet with a huff as he got inside as well..

They house the client who smiled and waved at them.. They smiled back and goes towards their table.

"How are you Jungkook? " Mr. Hak asked hugging Jungkook who smiled and hugged back..

Taehyung bowed to Mr. Hak and his assistant..

"Meet my assistant and my girlfriend, Soah" Mr. Hak said pointing at his assistant who smiled and bowed to Jungkook and bowed..

"Nice to meet you" Jungkook said making soah smile.. Taehyung smiled when soah looks at him with a cooed face.

"You changed your assistant? " Soah asked to Jungkook who nodded "And got a cute one"

"Unfortunately I had to because james got a family job" Jungkook said looking up soah and then back at the menu.

"Hmm, but soah said one thing right... He's not only cute but also beautiful" Mr. Hak said looking at taehyung who blushed and bits his lips.

"Thank you so much sir" Taehyung said making Mr. Hak narrow his brows.

"Oh come one, we are friends from so many years... Don't call me sir, Mr. Hak is good" Mr. Hak said as taehyung smiled and nodded.

"What do you wanna order? " Jungkook whispers to taehyung gaining him attention "Don't worry, I won't cut this from your salary"

Taehyung signed and looks at the menu which is on Jungkooks hands.. The waiter came and took their orders..

"I want prawn fried rice" Jungkook said to the waiter who nodded and looked at taehyung..

"Same as him" Taehyung said pointing at Jungkook.. The waited bowed and left..

"Both of your choice are so similar" Mr. Hak said chuckling while taking a sip of water "This is Jungkooks favorite dish.. He orders it everytime. "

"It's my favorite dish as well.." Taehyung said to Mr. Hak who nodded and smiled.

"The dishes are here" Soah said when the waiter served their meals on the table..

Jungkook and Mr. Hak talked about the business were soah tells taehyung about her and Mr. Haks relationship.

"You know when first time we met, we always fought with each other... I really hated him and so do he.. " Soah said with giggle "it's because we didn't knew each other before... When we started to, we understand each other and became friends"

Taehyung nodded and things about Jungkook..

"How Jungkook treats you? " Taehyung looks at soah who asked as Mr. Hak and Jungkook looks at taehyung.

Taehyung chuckles nervously and looked at Jungkook...

"He's so strict... Always making me do extra works.. Actually he hates me that much that he made me do the works which is already done. " Taehyung said as soah looks at Jungkook who is glaring at taehyung.

"But I should say, that taehyung is really a hard worker. " Taehyung looks at Jungkook who said without looking at him

"Okay... I think there's so much love between you two. " Soah said with a chuckle making taehyung choke on his food.. Jungkook looks at taehyung with widen eyes as he immediately pours a glass of water and helps taehyung who drink it.. "See, that's what I meant. "

Jungkook and taehyung looks at soah and then at each other before retreating..

"We met yesterday" Jungkook said shoving a spoon of rice inside his mouth..

________

"It's really nice to meet you Jungkook... It's been so many days. " Mr. Hak hugged Jungkook with smiled and said..

"We should leave now" Jungkook said as soah bowed to him and taehyung.

Jungkook and taehyung sat inside the car quietly... Taehyung knows what ever he said in front of Mr. Hak makes Jungkook angry.. He knows at Jungkook is going to cause him trouble tomorrow..

The ride was silent.. Taehyung keeps his gaze out of the window as Jungkook quietly drives..

Jungkook stops his car in front of taehyungs house.. Taehyung looks at Jungkook who signed..

"Good night sir" Taehyung said getting out of the car...

"Taehyung" Taehyung stops and turns around leaned on the car door ""Y-You are looking....beautiful"

Taehyung raised his brows looking at Jungkook who coughs.

"Good night, be on time tomorrow" Jungkook looks away closing the window and drove off..

"Did that guy really praised me? " Taehyung chuckles shaking his head as he got inside his house.

_________________________________

I'm not satisfied with this chapter at all..

Thank you so much for reading guys.. Love y'all