Chapter - 23

Hey guys

Sorry for the mistakes

NO ONE'S POV

Jungkook arrived at home finding everyone present even his eyes widen when he saw hyesun with them.

"Wow, you came back juni?" Jungkook ran towards hyesun who smiled and embraces Jungkook. "Hmm, so it was your plan to give me surprise? " Jungkook said looking at yejin who signed with a smiled.

"I called you here Jungkook.. " Hyesun said gaining jungkooks attention "Did you saw today's newspaper? "

Jungkook narrows his brows when hyesun asked.. He looked at jaewook who is sitting on the couch with yejin and jihyo.

"No I didn't juni.. What happened? " Jungkook asked desperately looking at everyone. Hyesun signed and gave the newspaper to Jungkook.

"Look"

Jungkook eyes widen seeing the article.. He even saw his and taehyungs picture on the paper, holding hands when Jungkook took the banquet from taehyung.. He even saw that people's also stalks them when taehyung and Jungkook was standing in am emply place, close.

"The were stalking us appa.. Did you complain about them? " Jungkook said looking at jaewook who nodded slowly.

"Thats not the point Jungkook. Did you see this? " Hyesun said pointing at a particular line "they are making rumors about you being a gay"

Jungkook narrows his brows reading the line again.. He looks at hyesun and signed.

"So what's wrong being a gay? " Jungkook asked making jihyo rolled his eyes which no one sees..

"There's nothing wrong my baby. Everyone can love whomever they want.. I just don't you to be called one of them. " Hyesun said cupping Jungkooks cheeks who huffs and backs away.

"It's the same juni.. You guys should have complaining to them about being a stalker.. Why are we here talking about this stupid thing? " Jungkook said and yejin got up from the couch, walks towards him.

"Try to understand Jungkook.. Hyesun didn't want to insult anyone.. She is just saying it's not good for you.. " Jungkook frowns as he looked away when yejin said "Jungkook it can effect your company, you name.. Even our families reputation which is made by your appa. "

"I understand eomma bu---"

"No buts now Jungkook" Hyesun interrupts Jungkook who looks at her "now you will do whatever I want you to do.. "

"But why we are giving this thing too much importance? "

"Because it's related to your future gook.. You have to understand juni who is right at this moment. " Jihyo said as he walks towards them.

"Appa? " Jungkook looks at jaewook signed as he walks away from the hall.

"Jungkook, I will call the media right now.. You will say whatever I want you to.. Got it? " Hyesun said firmly to Jungkook who nodded slowly.

_________

"What's taking him so long? " Taehyung crossed his arms looking out of the large window inside jungkooks cabin.

Taehyung turns towards his desk when his phone started to ring.

"It must be sir. " Taehyung ran towards the desk and grabbed the phone.. He signed in disappointed seeing jimins name on the screen.

"Hey Jimin. "

"What is going on taehyung? " Taehyung narrows his brows when Jimin said firmly.

"What do you mean? "

"You have today's newspaper? "

"Maybe" Taehyung walks out of the cabin and goes towards one of the guards who is holding newspaper.

"Read the article taehyung"

Taehyung finds the article and his mouth widen when he reads it..

"Did you boss know about this? "

"I don't know Jimin.. I just saw it.. Its not true---"

"I believe you tae.. I know you can't get into these at this situation. Mom is worried for you"

"Jungkooks family called him immediately that time.. So it means they already know about this? "

"Tae? "

"Yes minie.. I'm coming home right now. "

_________

"I told the media to arrive in an hour" Hyesun said coming down stairs. Jihyo smiled and got up when hyesun same and patted her arms.

"Jungkook" Hyesun stopped Jungkook who was about to go out of the house "Media is coming"

"I have to go to the office juni.. Taehyung must be wai---"

"Come here" Jungkook signed and walked towards hyesun "Listen to me very carefully Jungkook.. To get out of this stupid rumors you gave to tell them what I say. "

"What juni? " Jungkook asked wanting to just get out of this situation.

"You will tell the media that you are already dating someone" Jungkook immediately looks up at hyesun who said calmy.

"B-But--"

"And that person is your childhood best friend" Hyesun said with a smile and walks towards her "Jihyo"

"But we are just friends juni" Jungkook said pointing at jihyo who bites her lips.

"Does anyone else know about this? You will say that all these rumors are fake.. You are dating jihyo from years" Hyesun said looking at Jungkook "Did you get it? "

Jungkook nodded slowly looking on the floor, hands curled into fist.

"Good.. And one more thing" Hyesun said when he was about to leave "Don't be to close to that guy Jungkook.. I know you are so sweet to everyone but try to stay away from this kind of people's"

"He's my secretary juni.. And what kind of people he is? " Jungkook asked trying to calm himself down in front of the older.

"Middle class.. They are attention seekers Jungkook.. Who knows, maybe he's the one who did this? You don't know people's Jungkook. " Hyesun said and when jungkook was about to reply she turns around and leaves.

"Gok, it's not about your secretary.. You work with him so it's normal to be close.. Just think about it Gook... You also had a male secretary before but no one made any kind of fake rumors that time. " Jihyo said sweetly hands on Jungkooks arms who signed and leave as well..

Jihyo chuckles and took out her phone from the pocket.

"You are best dadda.. "

"Did your plan work? "

"It was my plan so of course it'll work dadda.. Thanks to your friend who helped me to post this article on the newspaper.. " Jihyo smirked as she sat on the couch "Yeah I had to give some money but, at least now I have my gook with me and that taehyung will know his place"

________________________________

Thanks for reading guys

Love y'all

Happy 2nd anniversary to my life

Happy 2nd anniversary to my life.. 🖤🥳😭😘🖤