Chapter - 43

Hello guys

Sorry for the mistakes

NO ONE'S POV

Taehyung immediately pushed away jungkook from him.. They both stood up nervously.

"Hide somewhere. " Taehyung whispers as he kept looking around the room to hide jungkook..

After a moment his eyes fall on the bed and he looked at jungkook.

"Hide under the bed immediately. " Taehyung slowly pushed jungkook who looked a little hesitate but still did "Take your jacket. " Taehyung throws the jacket to jungkook who catches it.

"Taehyung open the door. " Taehyung turned around when jimin knocked on the door again.. Taehyung walks towards the door while messing his hair.

Taehyung opened the door finding worried jimin.

"You were sleeping? " Jimin asked making taehyung nod while yawning "actually I heard a loud bang from inside your room. "

"Nothing happened here jimin.. Must be the cats outside. " Taehyung said boringly but inside he is hella scared.. Jimin peeking inside the room and then looked at taehyung.

"Why the window is open? It's cold outside tae. " Jimin said as he enters the room "Take care of yourself. "

Taehyung gulps walking behind Jimin... Jimin closed the windows and was about to turn around but stopped.. He narrows his brows when he saw someone under the bed hiding through a small mirror on the wardrobe.

Jimin bites his lips trying not to laugh when he found out it's actually jungkook..

"I'm so sleepy Jimin. " Taehyung said with a pout to Jimin who now looked at him.

"Good night. " Jimin patted taehyungs cheeks and walks out of the room "Sweet dreams. "

Taehyung raised his brows when Jimin said in a teasing tone while looking under the bed and then at taehyung.. Taehyungs mouth widen which makes Jimin chuckle.

"Jimin." Taehyung called Jimin but he ran away while laughing.. Taehyung huffs as he closed the door.

Jungkook got up from the floor while cleaning his hands and his clothes..

"What happened? " Jungkook asked as wears his jacket..

"Jimin saw you. " Taehyung said and sat on the bed.. Jungkook chuckles and sat beside him.

"So what? " Taehyung immediately looks at jungkook who said "What? "

"Nothing, you should go home now.. It's getting late. " Taehyung said to jungkook who shakes his head.

"I won't until you forgive me. " Jungkook said crossing his arms on his chest..

"I said I forgive you. " Taehyung said looking at jungkook who signed.

"Taehyung I promise, I will tell you the reason... Please will you give me some time? " Jungkook asked cupping taehyungs cheeks who slowly nodded.. Jungkook smiled and pecked taehyungs forehead before getting up from the bed.

"Bye" Jungkook said making taehyung nod.. Jungkook turned around and was about to leave but taehyung grabbed his arms.

Jungkook turned around and looked at taehyung with a smile.

"No need to jump from the window.. " Taehyung said and dragged Jungkook out of the room..

They stood up in front of the main door and taehyung opened it slowly. He turned around and looked at jungkook who is already looking at him.

Taehyung signed as he walks towards jungkook and hugged him. Jungkook chuckles because it's the first time taehyung hugged him by himself.

"Good night" Taehyung whispers... Jungkook hummed wrapping his hands around taehyungs waist "And promise me you won't act like that again. "

"I promise. " Jungkook mumbles pecking taehyungs head who smiled and pulled away.

Taehyung closed the door after jungkook leaves.. Taehyung turns around and gasps.. He gulps when Jimin walks towards him.

"Why jungkook came here at this time? " Jimin asked making taehyung sign.

"Come with me. " Taehyung said taking Jimin inside the room.

________

"What are you thinking? " Taehyung asked looking at jungkook who was quite.. Taehyung is sitting on jungkooks lap cuddling.

"Nothing... " Jungkook said with a smile while caressing his hair "Jimin hyung said something yesterday? "

Taehyung shakes his head as an answer.. Jungkook nodded and pecked his head.

"You have meeting in ten minutes.. Are you ready? " Taehyung asked making Jungkook shake his head "Why? "

Jungkook leans closer and softly kisses taehyungs lips who closed his eyes.

"Now I'm ready. " Jungkook said to taehyung who chuckles shaking head.

"Whatever." Taehyung was about to get up but Jungkook pulled him again "You have meeting Jungkook. "

"Still have nine minutes left. " Jungkook and again hugged taehyung "Taehyung? " Jungkook called taehyungs name who hummed "What do you want as your birthday gift? "

Taehyung sat up properly so did Jungkook but still hugging taehyung.

"You remember? " Taehyung asked making Jungkook nod.

"I'm a responsible boyfriend. " Jungkook said hands caressing taehyungs cheeks. Taehyung signed with nod "Tell me? "

"I want two things.." Taehyung said showing his two fingers to Jungkook who chuckle.. Jungkook grabbed taehyung wrist and kissed his palm..

"What do you want? "

"You can give me? " Jungkook rolled his eyes when taehyung asked.

"Just say. " Jungkook said placing taehyungs hands on his chest.

"I want two promises from you. " Taehyung said making Jungkook narrow his brows "First, can you bring your family at my house tomorrow? I know it's not that big but it's enough for us.. I don't have anyone except you and my family. "

"I will come for sure. " Jungkook said touching taehyungs nose with his "What's the second one? " Jungkook asked as taehyungs smile faded.

"Promise me that after I leave, you will find someone who is better than me.. But you won't forget me. " Taehyung said pointing his finger at Jungkook who was going to bit it but taehyung immediately removes his hands.

"I don't know about the first line but yeah.... I will remember you forever. " Jungkook said making taehyung smile and hug him again.

"I don't think I will be able to love someone else taehyung... But right now I am thinking about how I'm gonna make juni convince to come to your house" Jungkook thought leaning back on the chair "Don't know how she'll react. "

________________________________

Thanks for reading guys