Chapter - 18

Hii

Sorry for the mistakes

NO ONE'S POV

The work is almost done, Jungkook decided to stay at night as well.. He told taehyung that he can go home but taehyung didn't wanted to..

It's 11 already, taehyung had to go to a near by restaurant to get dinner for both of them because the canteen in closed..

Jungkook and taehyung ate their meals and started to work again.. It's now 3 am in the morning and Jungkook is stomping his feet on the floor because it's taking to much time to load the game.

Taehyung knows that Jungkook will get sleepy so he goes to bring coffee for him.. Jungkook signs seeing the game all ready..

Taehyung opens the cabin door with his back as his hands are busy carring two cups of coffee..

"Sir i---" Taehyung turns around finding Jungkook on the couch leaning back as his eyes are closed "Coffee"

Taehyung whispers but there's no reaction from Jungkook.. Taehyung now realized that Jungkook is asleep.. He puts the cups on the table, softly covers jungkooks back head and legs making his lay down on the sofa.

Taehyung grabs a blanket which Jungkook needs whenever he has to stay in the office all night.. Taehyung covers Jungkook and sat on the floor looking at the laptop on the table..

He smiles finding that the work is done.. They will launch the game tomorrow just like Jungkook said.. Yoongi said he will be there tomorrow along with some employees.

Taehyung turns to look at Jungkook who gave a small pout while sleeping peacefully... It made taehyung chuckle..

Taehyung attention again goes to the laptop to check the game.. He didn't even know when his eyes started to get heavy as he falls asleep on the table.

________

Jungkook feels the warmth on his body, he was about to turn another side to sleep his head bumped into the couches back making his eyes wide open..

Jungkook blinks while sitting up properly.. He's eyes are half closed when he removed the blanket from his body..

His feet touches the floor and Jungkooks eyes fall on the person sleeping in front of him.

Jungkook slowly sat beside taehyung who is sleeping, head on the table leaning on his arms.

Jungkooks hands started to shake when he was going to touch taehyungs hairs which is covering his forehead so beautiful... He knew how beautiful taehyung is but taehyung looks more cute and ethereal when he is sleeping.

Jungkook gulps when his fingers almost touched taehyungs skin but he immediately retreats himself when taehyung moves..

Jungkook cleared his throat getting up from the floor.. Taehyung narrows his brows finding someone standing.. His eyes fall on Jungkook which makes his get up immediately.

"Why you were sleeping on the floor? " Jungkook asked combing his hair..

"I was looking at the game.. I don't know when I fall asleep. " Taehyung said folding the blanket falling on the ground.. Jungkook nodded as he grabs the laptop.

"You go fresh up.. I'll get something to eat. " Taehyung said and was about to leave but Jungkook grabs his wrist.

"I will eat when the game will launch successfully... You can take your fine you have breakfast. " Jungkook smiles as he said and goes to his desk.. Taehyung bites his lips with a sign.. He goes inside the washroom to fresh up first.

________

"Why are you nervous Jungkook? It's not the first time you are launching any game" Jungkook keeps slamming on the table as the launching time coming closer.Yoongi rubbed his temple sitting in front of Jungkook.

"It's my first time collabing with other company hyung... Hope everything went fine.. " Jungkook mumbles head on the table.. Yoongi turns around when he heard the door open revealing taehyung..

"Is everything okay? " Taehyung asked standing beside Jungkook who didn't say anything..

"He's scared---"

"I'm just nervous hyung" Yoongi signs when Jungkook interrupts.

Their attention goes towards the employees came inside the cabin. Taehyung checks the clock finding it's already 12,the time when Jungkook have to launch the game.

"Everything is going to be fine. " Taehyung whispers making Jungkook look at him. Jungkook gulps now looking at the computer screen.. Yoongi came beside Jungkook as well, tapping his shoulders.

Jungkook took a deep breath before clicking on the button.. Taehyung bites his lips, eyes closed while praying... After a moment he opened his eyes finding Yoongi and Jungkook smile widely.

"The launch is successful. " As Jungkook said taehyung smiles widely... The employees started to clap for jungkooks hard work.

Yoongi smiled proudly hugging his brother who is now relieved. The employees congratulates Jungkook who thanked them.. They left and Yoongi looks at Jungkook.

"Give the good new to Mr. Gong.. He must be waiting for your call. " Yoongi said making Jungkook nod "I should leave now.. See you guys. " Yoongi smiled at taehyung who bowed.

Jungkook signs turning around towards taehyung who smiles.

"Congratulations" Taehyung said which makes Jungkook smile as well.. Jungkook walks towards taehyung and stood a little far from him.

"Thank you" Taehyung narrows his brows when Jungkook thanked him.

"For what? "

"I didn't do this alone.. It was you because of whom the launched was success.. You stayed all night working with me. " Jungkook said directly looking at taehyung who just chuckles looking away.

Taehyung doesn't know why the way Jungkook is looking at him makes him feel shy. This is not the way Jungkook used to look at him or talk to him.. It was always teasing.

"Go home now.. Take rest for today.. You must be tired " Jungkook smiles and nods when taehyung said "and don't forget to eat something. "

"I know you didn't eat anything either. " Jungkook said making taehyungs smile fade away "Don't try to act in front of me Mr. Secretary.. Go home, take rest and yeah"

Taehyung gulps as Jungkook walks towards him and stood some inches away.

"Don't forget to eat something" Jungkook whispers looking at taehyung directly who just breathes. Jungkook smirked backing away from taehyung who blinks.

"I'll drop you. " Jungkook said getting his keys and phone from the table "And I don't want to hear anything. "

Taehyung signs when he was about to say something Jungkook cuts him.. Taehyung nodded and quietly follows Jungkook.

_________________________________

Thank you for reading

WhyAreYouSoCuteHotAndHandsome?

Why
Are
You
So
Cute
Hot
And
Handsome?

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭