Chapter - 8

Hey guys

Sorry for the mistakes

NO ONE'S POV

"Taehyungiee" Jimin ran inside taehyungs room who flinched and turned towards jimin with wide eyes.

"Are you planning to kill me? " Taehyung got up from the bed and goes to jimin who smiled running towards him.

"I'm sorry, but I have a good news for you~" Jimin swings taehyungs arms while saying..

"What is it? "

"I talked to james and you know what he said? " Taehyung narrows his brows when Jimin asked him "He said he knows a cafe where they are hiring people's"

"Really? " Taehyung smiled widely as Jimin hugged him with a nod.

"We both can work there" Jimin cups taehyungs face who nodded continuesly "We have to go now, james said we should go the cafe as soon as possible before they get someone else"

________

"Okay thank you" Yoongi enters jungkooks cabin finding a girl getting out of the room. Jungkook sighs and leaned back on his chair.

"What happened jungkook? " Jungkook looked at Yoongi who asked and then closed his eyes again "Did find anyone today as well? "

"No one in two days hyung... They aren't like how I want them to " Jungkook rubs his head..

"Did you talk to james? " Yoongi asked making Jungkook nod.

"I did but he said he don't have anyone right now.. " Yoongi signs and looked at Jungkook.

"Let it be.. Wait for some days more.. Till then me and appa will help you with your works okay? " Jungkook looked at Yoongi and nodded..

________

Taehyung and jimin reached to the cafe james told them about... James is also coming because the manager of the cafe is his friend.

"Hey Jimin" They turned around and smiled when james waved at them and walks to them..

"Hi james" Jimin hugged james who gladly hugged back..

"Let's go inside now? " Jimin and taehyung nodded as they entered the cafe.. The cafe is not that crowed as usual.. Seeing this, no one wants to work because they know that they aren't going to get that much salary..

"I want to meet the manager" James said to the only employee works in the cafe.. He nodded and took them inside the managers cabin..

"James? " The manager got up from the chair and walks to James.. They hugged each other and sat on the couch.

"Actually this is Kim Taehyung and Jimin, my friends from Ulsan... They wanted a job immediately so I told them about this cafe" James said to the manager pointing at taehyung and Jimin.

"Nice to meet you both.. Honestly, people's don't want to work here because the customers are decreasing day by day" The manager said making Jimin and taehyung look at each other.

"I want to wo---"

"We want to work here" Jimin said interrupting taehyung who narrows his brows.

"Sure then, but before that I wanna tell you the salary first which you deserve to know" The manager said making them nod.

"Four thousand a month" The manager said which makes James almost choke.. Taehyung gulps and looks at Jimin..

"I will work here"

"But jim----"

"Thank you so much.. Please fill the form and you can start your work from tomorrow" The manager said making Jimin nod..

"What was that Jimin? " Taehyung asked as they got out of the cafe.. Jimin signed and turned towards taehyung "Only four thousand a month? We want 30,000 per week Jimin.. How can you agree just like that? "

"Taehyung I know that... We still have to find a proper job but we can't just earn money only for moms treatment... We are staying in a guest house, we have to get money to eat"

"Can I ask why you guys want so much money for? " James asked gaining their attention.. Jimin told him everything which makes James pity.

"I have no choice but to work here... You taehyung, you enough qualified to work on the company.. So why don't you go and give interviews? " Jimin asked grabbed taehyungs arms who signs

"It's not that easy Jimin.. I don't think I w---"

"Wait, guys" James yelled making them flinch and look at him "I can help"

"You can? " Taehyung asked which makes James nod with a smile.

"I was working in a company as an assistant but I had to leave because my wifes father wanted me to work with him.. The CEO called me yesterday to tell me that he is finding a new secretary" James said excitedly taking out his phone.. Taehyung looks at Jimin and nodded with a smile.

"This the card of Elite company.. Oh I just realized" James slapped his head after giving taehyung the visiting card.

"What's the problem? " Jimin asked as James looked at them with sad eyes.

"I'm so sorry but the interview was just for two days.. It was yesterday and today" Taehyung frowns and rubbed his temple "I'm so sorry taehyung"

"No it's okay James.. You tried your best to help you.. We should get going now" James sadly waved at them before sitting inside the taxi...

"It's okay tae, we will find a job" Taehyung nodded while walking back to the guest house.

_________

"I'm so hungry" Jungkook ran towards the dinner table where everyone is already present.

"You finally came... Why you are so late ? " Yejin asked as Jungkook sat on the chair beside moonbyul.

"Work mom.. Now I have to do the works of my assistant as well" Jungkook said grabbing his work with a pout.. Yejin scoffs and patted Jungkooks head.

"Don't overwork Jungkook.. If you want, can I find someone? " Hyesun said making Jungkook look at her.

"Thank you so much" Jungkook said with a smile "I want someone who---"

"Yejin? " Jaewook yelled making Jungkook stop and turn around finding his mom on the floor.

"Eomma? " Jungkook sat beside his mom who is fainted.. He immediately layed her on couch as hyesun got some water and spreads on her face but he didn't wake up..

"Let's go to the hospital"

________________________________

Thanks for reading guys

Love y'all