Chapter - 50

Heyyyyy...

OMG!! it's already chapter 50? 😣

Please forgive me for the mistakes

NO ONE'S POV

"Where are you going? " Jungkook stops on his tracks when he was about to leave the house slowly.. Jungkook gulps as he turns around.

"I-I---" Jungkook bites his lips looking down on the floor..

"Whatever happened wasn't enough for you? You are still trying to meet taehyung? " Yoongi said walking towards Jungkook, hands on his pockets.

"He is not picking up my call hyung... You know, I saw that pain in his eyes... He was hurt because I don't trust him---"

"You don't trust him? " Yoongi asked interrupting Jungkook who sighed.

"I do trust taehyung, hyung but I can't just ignore what juni said and she feels... " Jungkook said as he sat on the couch "I don't know what to do... I love juni but I love taehyung too. "

"Jungkook, I know how much you love him but you can't just sneak out of the house like this at night.. " Yoongi said patting jungkooks back "Try to call him again. "

Jungkook nodded and tried to call taehyung again but he didn't pick up the calls..

"I'll call jimin. " Yoongi said calling jimin who picked up after two tries.

"H-Hey, it everything okay? "

"Everything is fine jimin.. Where is taehyung? "

"He is in his room.. What happened? "

"Actually, Jungkook is trying to call him but he's not picking up.. Can you please check if he's okay? " Yoongi said looking at jungkook.

"Wait a minute please. "

______

"Taehyung? " Jimin knocked on taehyungs bedroom door but didn't get any response "Taehyung open the door.. I know you are inside. "

Taehyung opened the door making jimin sign..

"What were you doing? " Jimin asked setting taehyungs hair "Jungkook was calling you for so long.. "

Jimin said giving taehyung his phone who took it.

"Hello." Taehyung said with a cold voice.

"I'm coming. " With that jungkook hung up the call and taehyung gave his phone to Jimin.

"What's wrong taehyung? " Jimin asked cupping taehyungs face who shakes his head "Don't lock the doors again.. I'll send jungkook here okay?"

________

Jimin looked towards the main door finding jungkook walking inside with Yoongi..

"He's upstairs. " Jimin said pointing at taehyungs bedroom door and jungkook ran towards upstairs.

"Please sit. " Jimin said to Yoongi hesitately who nodded.

Jungkook signed when he saw taehyung quietly sitting on the bed.. Taehyung noticed jungkook and got up from the bed..

Jungkook slowly walks towards taehyung who looked away.

"Taehyung." Jungkook whispers to taehyung who didn't respond.

"Taehyung i know i should have told you the reason because you deserve it." Jungkook cups taehyungs face who didnt look at him.

"You have rights to get angry at me but please atleast look at me once." Jungkook whispers but taehyung looking is looking away.

"I was going to tell everything--"

"It's okay Jungkook. " Taehyung says and finally looked at Jungkook but with blank expression "I know everything now so please don't try to act nice with me. "

"What do you mean? " Jungkook asked curiously.

"Jihyo literally told me everything Jungkook... She told me what your juni told your family about us.... " Taehyung said jerking away jungkooks hands from his cheeks "....and about what you are trying to do. " Taehyung said with a hurtful smile.

"What did she told you? " Jungkook asked making taehyung chuckle.

"Don't try to act like this... I know after what aunt hyesun said, you and your family will try to keep your eyes on us so that, we won't be able to go to her. " Taehyung said crossing his arms on his chest "Let me tell you jungkook... We don't have anything to do with her and your family... I came here to get my mom out of her trauma and I accidentally met you. "

"Accidentally? You mean you regret meeting with me? " Jungkook asked narrowing his brows but voice low.

"I just said that I don't care what your aunt thinks about my mom and us.. After completing the sessions, we will leave and never come back. " Taehyung said walking towards his bedroom door "Please leave now.. Your family won't be happy seeing you here with me. "

"Taehyung please don't do this... I understand both of yo-"

"There's no need to believe me... She's your aunt and you should believe what she says.. Maybe if I were you I would do the same.. " Taehyung said now walking towards jungkook who keeps looking at him with sad eyes "I just want you to please stay away from my family... We will leave soon but till then, please let us live peacefully... Just like you, I can't see my family hurt because of your junis misunderstanding. "

"No will hurt you and your family because of anyone taehyung. " Jungkook came closer ending the distance between them "and I promise you that. "

Jungkook said and leaves the room.. Taehyung closed his eyes and locked the door.

_______

Taehyung enters the cabin finding jungkook staring at him already.

"Good morning si--"

"Come here. " Jungkook said interrupting taehyung.. Taehyung nodded and walks towards him.

Jungkook took out an envelope from the drawer and pushed it towards taehyung.

Taehyung bites his lips and hesitately opened it.. His eyes widen as he reads the application.

"I am actually disappointed from you work.. That's why I am firing you kim taehyung. " Jungkook said turning his chair opposite it. Taehyung closed the envelope and looked at Jungkook.

Taehyung gulps with a sign and without any words he leaves the office.

"Because this is good for both of us. " Jungkook thought as a tear left from his eyes "Please forgive me. "

________________________________

Thanks for reading guys😭

Don't kill me😭

I cried 😭

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee