Chapter - 71

Hello guys

Sorry for the mistakes

NO ONE'S POV

Taehyung and jungkook goes upstairs and taehyungs heart beating so fast... Just like his first day....

Jungkook looked at taehyung for a second and he feels taehyungs nervousness... Jungkook didn't say anything and let taehyung follow him inside the cabin..

Taehyung straight goes towards his desk and sat on it... Jungkook smiles and sat on his desk too.

"What are your plans and schedules? I need to know whether you have any during these days. " Taehyung said making jungkook shake his head.

"I had a meeting two days ago.. But I cancelled it because I was only thinking about y---"

"I asked if you have any today, tomorrow or any other day. " Taehyung said raising his brows.. Jungkook pouts and sighed disappointedly.

"Rude." Jungkook mumbles making taehyung narrow his brows.

"You are talking about rudeness jungkook? " Taehyung said to jungkook.

"Taehyung please..." Taehyung rolled his eyes as he looked away when jungkook said.

"I don't any schedules yet. " Jungkook said eyes on his computer screen.

"Thank you for answering properly so fast. " Jungkook took a deep breath closing his eyes... Taehyung said and looked away immediately.

"Is there.....is there anything to do or I'm just gonna sit here? " Taehyung asked without looking at jungkook..

"Ofcourse there is. " Jungkook said and got up from the chair... Jungkook walks towards taehyung who now looks up at him..

"The thing is.....whether you wanna do it or not. " Jungkook said hands on taehyungs chairs back leaning forward to taehyung who backed away.

"If you really want me to forgive you then please.....please stop doing these... " Taehyung said calmly making Jungkook narrow his brows.

"Doing what? " Jungkook asked as he leans towards taehyung who is now trapped in between jungkooks arms.

"What I am doing taehyung? " Jungkook whispers when their faces are almost an inch away.

Taehyung gulps when jungkook grabs taehyungs both wrist and pinned it beside taehyungs shoulder.

"Jungkook... "

"Hmmm? " Jungkook hums as their lips almost touched but they heard the door opening.

"Taehyung y----"

Taehyung and jungkook immediately pulled away when they heard moonbyul..

"Oh no... I'm so sorry" Moonbyul said turning around with a chuckle..

"N-Noona it's okay.... "

"Moon, you were saying something. " Taehyung interrupts Jungkook and walks towards moonbyul and dragged her out of the cabin..

"Taehyung made noona and hyung his best friends.. Now what I'm gonna do now?? " Jungkook huffs crossing his arms on his chest... After thinking about it sometime, someone popped up inside his mind.

"Yes." Jungkook smirked and texted the person.

________

"Thank for the phone moon.. Maybe I accidentally dropped it inside uncle Jaewooks room. " Taehyung said as they got out of the canteen.. Moonbyul said she didn't had breakfast so she wanted to buy a sandwich..