Chapter - 17

Hey guys

Sorry for the mistakes

NO ONE'S POV

Taehyung enters the cabin finding no one inside.. He knew Jungkook will be late because of last night's party.. It's not only Jungkook but taehyung is tired as well but he can't do any kind of mistakes which will make Jungkook think that taehyung is not good for the secretary job.

Taehyung sat on the chair taking out the tab to check today's schedule... He smiles seeing nothing today... He knows Jungkook can take some rest today..

Taehyung opens the computer to finish the works pending... He narrows his brows when he saw an email from Mr. Gong..

Taehyung looked up finding Jungkook coming inside while rubbing his eyes like a baby..

"Good morning sir" Taehyung said getting up from the chair.. Jungkook looked at taehyung with eyes wide open as he smiles and nodded "There's something you should see. "

Jungkook narrows his brows and walks towards taehyung who sat on the chair and points at the computer screen.

"The new game should be launched by tomorrow.. Mr. Gong emailed that the characters are ready in 3d.. He asked you to check it out. " Taehyung said opening the email which is just written... Mr. Gong didn't send the characters images yet just like he said.

"So we have to finish the work by tomorrow? " Jungkook said standing now straight looking at taehyung who nodded "Then I should get back to work now" Jungkook said turning around to walk towards his desk but stops and turns around "Mr. Secretary"

"Yes? " Taehyung said looking at Jungkook immediately..

"I want a coffee.. " Jungkook said firmly making taehyung signed and nodded "....please"

Taehyung stops and looks at Jungkook who whispers with a smile and sat on his chair.. Taehyung bites his lips trying not to smile as he got out of the cabin.

Jungkook looks towards the door from where taehyung just left.. He leaned back on the chair looking at the ceiling.

"We just met some days ago taehyung... What are doing to me? Why I think of you every time? " Jungkook signs sitting properly.. He heard a knock on the door and the door wide open revealing jihyo with a sad face.

Jungkook pokes his inner cheeks getting up from the chair..

"I'm sorry for talking to you like that jihyo.. Actually I -----" Jungkook was about to complete but he startled when jihyo hugged him.

"Don't be sorry... I was wrong.. I know I deserved it because I behaved so badly with that lady.. I'm the one who should apologize. " Jihyo whispers making Jungkook smiles.. Jungkook pulled away and patted her cheeks.

"I'm happy that you realized your mistake... Is your car repaired now? " Jihyo nodded with a smile when Jungkook asked.

___________

Taehyung takes the cup and started to pour the coffee.. He turns around and gasps when he bumped into someone which makes the coffee spill on his hands.. Taehyung puts the two cups on the table and wipes his hands which is now burned.

"Oops, I'm so sorry" Taehyung looks at the person who bumped.. He signs seeing a similar face. "You are okay right? "

"I'm fine" Taehyung smiles and pours the coffee in the cups again.  The girl smirks and leaves.

With the burned hands taehyung walks inside the cabin..

"What took you so late? " Jungkook leaned to take the cup from taehyungs hands but he raised his brows seeing taehyungs red hands. "How did you burn your hands? "

Jungkook immediately got up from the chair and walks towards taehyung. He grabbed taehyungs hands who gasps..

"I'm sorry" Jungkook makes taehyung sit on the couch and ran towards the cupboard to take the first aid box.

"I can do it myself sir" Taehyung said when Jungkook took out some ointments and bandages sitting in front of him on the table.

"I'm your boss... You are the one who should listen to me" Jungkook said didn't bother to look at taehyung as he started to first rub his hands with some ice which he took from the small refrigerator.

Taehyung signed in defied as Jungkook started to apply ointments on his hands.

"You still didn't answer my question taehyung" Jungkook said making taehyung look at him confused "I asked how did that happen? "

Taehyung looks away from Jungkook who narrows his brows.

"I accidentally bumped into someone" Taehyung said with chuckle which makes Jungkook shake his head.

He wrapped the bandages and got up from the table..

"I have something to show you" Jungkook said gesturing taehyung to follow him.. They walks towards Jungkook desk who pointed on his chair.

"Sit here" Jungkook said making taehyungs mouth wide open.

"But how can i----"

"Sit here Kim Taehyung" Taehyung signs and does what Jungkook told him "The characters are here. " Jungkook said leaning beside taehyung who froze himself.

Taehyung signed his relief when Jungkook backed away and stood behind him.. Taehyung opened the files seeing the characters and damn it's actually so awesome.

Taehyung opens the files of some main characters and his eyes fall on one of the guy who looks powerful.. He looked at it carefully and he finds it similar.

Taehyung zoomed it and his eyes widen seeing the character of the boy.. He turned around to looks at Jungkook who have a smile on his face.

"Did you like it? " Jungkook asked coming forward.

"It's me? " Taehyung whispers getting confused as he got up from the chair.

"Not you but this character looks like you.. Actually Mr. Gong asked me what type of looks I want... So your face came first in my mind.. " Jungkook said innocently sitting on the chair like nothing.. Taehyung till is looking at Jungkook and the computer screen.

"Don't think too much.. Your are just beautiful" Taehyung gulps when Jungkook said and looked at him "Now please help me make backgrounds.. We need to complete the game by tomorrow"

Taehyung snapped away from his thoughts and immediately nodded..

_________________________________

Thank you for reading

Little baby boo😭

Ohhhhh myyyy gawwwdddd