Chapter - 46

Hey guys

I have no words to describe how much I appreciate you guys.. Thank you so much for supporting and liking my stories❤💜

Please forgive me for the mistakes

NO ONE'S POV

"I can't wait to eat this fluffy cake..when will Yoongi hyung and jimin hyung come? " Jungkook said stomping his feet on the ground..

"Just wait for some minutes more. " Moonbyul said with chuckle.. Taehyung shakes his head and looked away "But I can't wait. "

Moonbyul said and immediately shoves a bite on her mouth..

"Noona? That's so unfair.." Jungkook whines and took a bite of cake too.

"Please stop eating.. Let them join us at least. " Taehyung said making them laugh while nodding "Oh there's some cream on your nose. "

Taehyung said pointing at moonbyuls nose who raised her brows and tried to wipe the cream but couldn't reach the spot.

"Let me help. "Taehyung leaned forehead and wiped it with his thumb.

Jungkook looked at taehyung and then at moonbyul who blushed while her cheeks are turning red.. Jungkook narrows his brows and was about say something but taehyung interrupted.

"Oh jimin is here. " Taehyung said pointing out of the window but eyes widen when yoongi came out of the car with him.

"They came together? " Jungkook mumbles mouth widen.. They enters the restaurant and jimin ran towards taehyung.

"How come you both are together? " Moonbyul asked when yoongi came and sat beside her.. Jimin sat beside jungkook..

"I met him on my way so I decided to take him with me.. " Yoongi said looking at the menu book.. Moonbyul and jungkook nodded... Taehyung stares at jimin for a while before looking away.

"Did you guys just ordered a cake? " Jimin asked looking at jungkook who is cutely munching his crepe cake.

"We were waiting for you two. " Taehyung said making jimin and yoongi nod.

"Tell me what you want... I'll go order it for you. " Jungkook said looking at taehyung who bites his lips.

"Anything you want. " Taehyung said making jungkook smile and nod.. Jungkook and yoongi goes to the counter..

"Is there something going on between you and yoongi sir? " Taehyung said whispering to jimin whose eyes widen.

"Have you lost your mind? " Jimin asked cheeks turning red.. Taehyung smirked and looked away while nodding..

They came back after a moment and taehyung got up and took jungkook on the corner.

"Can't control yourself anymore? " Jungkook whispers wrapping his hands around taehyung who jerked away his hands.

"Don't think too much.." Taehyung said making jungkook chuckle "I was saying that, I want to pay for the foods. "

"Why? " Jungkook narrowing his brows.

"Just a small treat. " Taehyung said to jungkook who signed.

"No need to taehyung.. I will pay. " Jungkook said and was about to leave but taehyung stopped his by grabbing his arms.

"Please let me.. They came to celebrate my birthday so I should treat them. "

"Fine... Whatever you want" Jungkook said making taehyung smile but soon it faded when jungkook took out his wallet and have it to taehyung.