Chapter - 69

Hey guys

Sorry for the mistakes

NO ONE'S POV

Jimin and Yoongi stops in front of the guest house... Jimin cleared his throat and looks at yoongi..

"Thank you. " Jimin said and turned around to leave..

"I'm happy...." Jimin stopped when he heard yoongi saying.. Jimin looks at yoongi who smiles.

"I'm happy that you and taehyung didn't leave.. " Yoongi whispers making Jimin gulp... Jimin didn't say anything and leaves after giving a warm smile to Yoongi.

Jimin walks inside the house finding jihyun sitting on the couch, hands on her head.

"What happened mom? " Jimin asked placing his hands on jihyuns shoulder who looks up at him..

"Tell me everything Jimin... Everything happened.. " Jihyun said making Jimin sigh... He told everything hyesun and jihyo did to taehyung... Even the lie about hyesun told her family...

At first, Jimin told jihyun that jaewook slips and fall from the stairs... Now, he told that it was all Jihyos plan..

"Where is taehyung?" Jihyun asked.

"He is in jeons mansion.. Actually uncle jaewook aunt yejin wanted taehyung to go there. " Jimin said making jihyun got up from the couch.

"You are his older brother Jimin... How can you leave him alone in the place where no one believes him? You shouldn't have agreed to let taehyung go there in the first place.. " Jihyun said firmly to Jimin who signed and also got up.

"Mom please understand... I was against them at first but actually they aren't so bad... It was jihyo who lied and talked rubbish about taehyung to them.. It was aunt hyesun who also lied about us . " Jimin explains calmly to jihyun who looked away

"Mom... Taehyung and jungkook really love each other and you know that... Yeah because of some misunderstanding jungkook gets against taehyung... But after knowing the truth, he ran towards taehyung to stop him. " Jimin said

"What about hyesun? You think she will stop? " Jihyun asked making Jimin bite his lips..

"I don't know mom... But we should feel relief that jihyo won't be there to harm taehyung. " Jimin said to jihyun who slowly nodded.

"I would like to talk to hyesun. " Jimins eyes widen when jihyun said.

_______

"I'm so happy returning back to my home. " Jaewook said dramatically laying down on his bed..

"We took you to the hospital this morning junks... You are acting like your came back after so many years.. " Moonbyul said sitting on the couch... Yejin chuckles as he sat beside jaewook..

Taehyung sat with moonbyul when she gestures him.. Jungkook entered with yoongi...

"Why you all are so sad? I am fine everyone come on. " Jaewook said and his eyes fall on jungkook who is in his own thoughts... Jaewook looks at taehyung who is also looking so pale..

"I wanna sleep. " Jaewook said making everyone nod and get up.

"Take rest... Let me know if you want something. " Yejin said and pecked on jaewooks temple who smiled and nodded.

"Come with me. " Moonbyul said dragging taehyung out of the room... Taehyung didn't even glance at jungkook before leaving.

"Jungkook." Jungkook turned around to jaewook when he was about to leave "Come here. "

Jungkook smiles and sat beside jaewook..

"Jungkook, alot of things happened in these past few days.. It disturbs all of us but the one who specially gets hurt is taehyung.. " Jaewook said making jungkook sigh "Jihyo harmed me physically but taehyung, she hurts him intentionally and the one who is intentionally hurt is broken. "

"Don't rush things out jungkook... Taehyung is angry and he have all rights too... " Jaewook patted jungkooks arms who nodded "Spend some time with him.. Understand him and give him some time to recover... . "

"Jungkook... " Jungkook looks up at jaewook who called his name "I saw love in his eyes for you... I am sure he will forgive you... Please be patience and try to understand him.. "

"Yes appa..." Jungkook smiles and hugged jaewook "Thank you. "

"My son is older now... " Jungkook chuckles when jaewook said pinching his cheeks..

________

"I brought this key chain for you... " Moonbyul said showing taehyung the cute purple Heart key chain..

"It's so cute.. " Taehyung smiles taking the key chain in his hands.. He cooed looking at the cute face on the purple Heart..

"I brought pink one for me and purple one for you.. Jungkook said you love purple.. " Taehyungs smile fades when moonbyul said... Moonbyul bites her lips when he saw taehyung getting uncomfortable.

"Taehyung... " Moonbyul took taehyungs wrist and sat on the bed with him "I know you are angry and you should... But please don't ignore jungkook... He really loves you. "

"I know that moon... I saw it... It's just, I need time... "

"You should take time taehyung. " Taehyung looks at the door finding Yoongi walking towards him.. Yoongi sat beside taehyung and patted his head..

"No need to forgive jungkook that easily... He deserves it... Don't let jungkook win easily. " Yoongi said making taehyung chuckle.

"But always remember one thing taehyung.... " Yoongi said and paused ".....He really loves you and you are so precious to him. "

Taehyung bites his lips and looked away.

"Give your relationship some time.. " Taehyung immediately looks at yoongi who said with a smile.

___________

Taehyung got out of the room and walks downstairs to leave but suddenly bumped into someone who catches him immediately by grabbing his waist..

Taehyung gasps when the person pulled him closer.. Taehyung rolled his eyes and pushed him away.

"Where are you going? " Jungkook asked making taehyung look at him.

"Going back to the guest house.. Also have to find a job or something to live because you stopped us here and we have anywhere to stay. " Taehyung said walking pass by jungkook who stopped when he almost going to say something...

"You will tell everyone the truth? " Taehyung was going out of the mansion but stopped.. Taehyung sighed and turned around.

"You want me too? " Taehyung asked tiredly.. Hyesun slowly walks towards taehyung.

"It was my fault to believe jihyo... I wanted you out of here because of your mother... I don't have any person issue with you taehyung... I was scared because if you will tell everyone the truth, they will hate me. "

"You did from which they will hate you... " Taehyung said calmly "Aunt hyesun, I don't care whatever you did to me... I only know and will always remember what you did to my mother. "

"I know taehyung I know... I feel bad for it---"

"I'm so sorry aunt hyesun but don't think so.... " Taehyung said and turned around to leave hyesun...

Jungkook narrows his brows as he heard their conversation from upstairs..

"What is 'The truth?' ... " Jungkook thought and he looks towards moonbyuls room..

"She will definitely know. " With that jungkook ran towards her room.

________________________________

Thanks for reading

Love y'all