Chapter - 68

Hey

First is wanna thank everyone who think as same as me.. Thank you so much for understanding and not being rude on my previous chap..

That's why I love and treasure all of you so much... 💜💜💜

Please forgive me for the mistakes

NO ONE'S POV

After leaving the airport, jungkook took jihyun to the guest house, after talking to James who agreed... Jungkook took taehyung to the hospital and Jimin said he will come too because he still don't trust anyone..

As they entered the hospital, they found Yoongi standing on the front gate talking on his phone.. He puts down the phone when he saw jungkook coming with taehyung and Jimin..

Taehyung smiled softly as Yoongi before running towards jaewooks room.. Jungkook sighed and followed taehyung...

Jimin bites his lips looking at Yoongi who is looking at at.. Jimin was about to leave but Yoongi grabbed his wrist.

Jimin stops and turns towards Yoongi..

"It looks like you didn't forgive jungkook. " Yoongi said making Jimin sigh

"I am no one to forgive him... It's taehyung and his decision.. If he thinks that Jungkook really regrets and forgive him then okay... But if taehyung decides to leave then......i am with him. " Jimin said to Yoongi who smiled with a nod.

"Where is jihyo? " Yoongi crossed his arms on his chest when Jimin asked.

"Don't know... When appa told us the truth, as expected jihyo vanishes. " Yoongi said making Jimin shake his head "I did talk to the police and they are finding her.. "

"Okay... I'll go meet uncle jaewook. " Jimin said and leaves after Yoongi nods.

___________

Taehyung enters the room slowly gaining everyones attention.. Taehyung smiled when jaewook looks at him.

"Uncle.. " Taehyung mumbles and walks towards jaewook who is sitting on the bed "How are you? "

"I'm completely fine taehyung... Thank god this brat stopped you in time. " Jaewook said with a chuckle looking at jungkook and then at taehyung who smiled softly.

"I'm so sorry... I saw it but I could do an----"

"It's not your fault son.. " Yejin said making taehyung look at her "We are the one who should apologize. We didn't believed you back then. "

"It's okay... " Yejin smiles and pecked on taehyungs temple who smiled.

Jungkook smiled too who is leaning on the door staring at them...

"Taehyung, please help me. " Jaewook said making taehyung raise his brows.

"W-What?"

"Jaewook is winning to leave the hospital... The doctor said they need to put him under observation but he's not listening at all. " Yejin said and taehyung looks at jaewook who pouts a little..

"Now I know why Jungkook is like this. " Taehyung chuckles thinking..

"He can go home. " Taehyung said making everyone look at him "I mean, he can get all the facilities at home too... It's possible to hire a personal nurse to take care of him at home.. The doctor can visit once or twice a week to check up on him. "

"I think uncle jaewook will recover more properly if he stays at home with his family. " Taehyung said and then looks at yejin and jaewook is looking at him blankly "I'm s-sorry if----"