Chapter - 4

Hello guys

Forgive me for the mistakes please

NO ONE'S POV

Taehyung sat inside the car with his mother and jimin.. They didn't want to miss their flights so taehyung woke jihyun up because she's the more going to take so many time to get ready..

They packed their important stuffs and documents.. Jimin and taehyung knows that the money they are taking aren't enough for their mothers treatment... Jimin told taehyung to take all his documents and Jimin took his own as well..

They didn't tell their mother how much money they are taking with themselves because she'll refuse to go..

After half an hour they reached the station and waited for their train.. Jimin kept glancing at taehyung because Jimin is having the tickets on his hands.. They are so scared of what if their mother wants to see the tickets...

The train came and they got inside.. There was a lot of passengers which makes jihyun a little doubtful..

"Taehyung" Jihyun whispers patting his arms "Why here's so many people's? As long as I know from ulsan, people don't travel to Busan that much"

Taehyung gulps and turns towards Jimin who immediately looked away and then at him mom who is looking at him curiously..

"Today is Friday mum.. People's are going there to meet their relatives or maybe to have a holiday" Taehyung makes and signed in relief when jihyun nodded understanding taehyung..They reached Seoul after three hours...

"Don't you think it took two more hours to reach Busan? " Jimin chocked when the TC(Ticket collector) came and yelled that they are reached Seoul..

Jihyuns eyes widen as he looks at taehyung and Jimin who looked away..

"Why taehyung? " Taehyung bites his lips when jihyun looked at him and asked "Why you both lied to me? "

"Mom, let's get out of the train first" Jimin grabbed jihyuns hands and dragged her outside following with taehyung..

"Mom I can explai---"

"What will you explain taehyung? You both know that I will never agree to come here and still you both lied and brought me here" Jihyun said looking at jimin who looked on the floor.

"Exactly, that's why we didn't tell you" Taehyung mumbles but as loud as jihyun can hear it..

"What? "

"Mom, it's been so many years and you are still going through those bad memories... We have to end this before it completely ends you" Taehyung looked jihyuns hands who looked away.

"We can't see you like this mom.. It hurts both of us.. Yeah I know a lot of things happened here but if you want to forget all that, you have to end it from where it all starts" Jimin came forward and said.. Jihyun closed her as she took a deep breath..

"Mom I promise, after you treatment we will immediately leave.." Taehyung said making jihyun sign and nod a little.. Taehyung smiles and hugged her along with Jimin..

"But you two shouldn't lie to your mother" Jimin and taehyung gasps when jihyun twisted both of their ears..
_______

Jaewook stomps his legs while sitting on the couch as he is playing with moonbyul..

"I should admit that you are a good player" Jaewook mumbles making moonbyul smirk..

"I should admit too Jucks, that you are a professional loser" Jaewook immediately looked at moonbyul who chuckles and looked away..

"I am not a loser.. You don't know that I always win from both of your brothers" Jaewook said proudly leaning back on the couch.. Moonbyul nodded and shakes his head..

Jungkook heard them as he walks down stairs with a smile.. Yoongi also came out of his room and walks towards jungkook when he saw him..

"Jungkook, appa told me about the new secretary.. The newspapers are out with that article.. The selection is for two days" Yoongi said making jungkook smile..

"Thanks hyung... " Yoongi patted jungkooks arms and walks towards the kitchen..

"Well hello everyone" Their attention goes towards the door where jihyo is standing with a smile..

"Jihyo? " Jungkook walks toward her but stopped when her driver came inside with lots of bags and gift boxes

"Hey uncle" Jihyo walks to jaewook who smiles and got up from the couch..

"Hi jihyo... Where were you? " Jihyo hugged moonbyul who hugged her back..

"I'm absolutely fine uncle.. "

"What are these? " Jungkook asked gaining her attention..

"Actually yesterday my parents sent some gifts for you all.. They are really missing aunt hyesun and aunt yejin"

"We are missing them as well" Hyesun came down stairs with yejin while smiling.. Hyesun walks to jihyo and hugged her..

"By the way, what did they sent? " Jaewook asked peeking at the gifts.. Yejin narrows her brows and slapped jaewooks arms "What? "

"You are really shameless" Yejin said crossing her hands on her chest and looked away..

"Uncle, this is for you" Jihyo gave a long wrapped gift to jaewook who's eyes widen..

"What is that? " Jaewook curiously opened the wrapper and he chuckles finding a golf set inside "That man knows what I want"

"Right oppa.. So finally you have a new golf set" Hyesun said making jaewook nod "Now you will throw the old one right? "

"Never" They started to chuckle when jaewook immediately replied to his sister..

"Jungkook" Jihyo looked at jungkook and walks towards him "This is for you"

"Thank you" Jungkook gladly took it and started to open the gift.. He smiles when he saw his favorite perfume

"Actually, they asked me what you like... So I told them" Jihyo said pointing at the perfume "It's your favorite right? " Jungkook nodded and hugged jihyo who chuckled

"I'll thank them"

"I am going to call your mother right now" Hyesun said and left to her room..

"I will come with you" Jihyo ran behind her along with yejin..

________________________________

Thanks for reading guys

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜