Chapter - 22

Hello guys

Sorry for the mistakes

NO ONE'S POV

"Good morning honey" Jaewook said as he sat beside yejin who smiled.

"You woke up late today. Jungkook and Yoongi already left for work. " Yejin said after telling the maids to bring breakfast for jaewook.

"Yesterday I was busy all day practicing golf... It made me so exusted. " Jaewook said while pouring a glass of juice.

"Hello everyone" They turned towards the door and smiled widely.

"Hyesun? " Yejin ran towards hyesun and hugged her. "I really missed you alot. "

"Me too" Hyesun said and looked at jaewook who smiled and hugged her.

"Juni?" Hyesun smiled turning around when jihyo called her. "It's so good to see you. "

"Same here dear. " Hyesun smiled as she hugged jihyo. "I'm going to my room to fresh up.. After that I will come down stairs to show you guys some gifts I brought. "

"Sure. Let me know if you want something. " Hyesun nodded when yejin said and leaves.

________

"Taehyung" Taehyung raised his brows in confusion when an employee gestures him to follow.

"What is it? " Taehyung asked looking around and then at the employee.

"I really need your help. " The guy said almost begging to taehyung.

"Okay now tell me" Taehyung asked the guy who took a deep breath.

"I love a girl from our company.. She's also an employee.. "

"And? " Taehyung asked crossing his hands on his chest.

"And I want to propose her infront of everyone.. I want to make her feel special.. " The guys said making taehyung nod.

"Why you came to ask me? " Taehyung said didn't want to sound like something else.

"Because you are the only one can convince Boss to give us some extra time.. I don't want any kind of decorations or something.. It's just when she will arrive, I want everyone to cheer for her.. " The guys bites his lips looking on the floor. Taehyung chuckle as he patted his shoulder.

"I will talk to him" Taehyung said making the guys eyes lit up.

"Thank you so much taehyung.. "

"Now go prepare yourself" The guys chuckles when taehyung said and left.

Taehyung enters the cabin finding Jungkook working on the computer.. He walks towards his own desk putting the snack on the table and walks towards Jungkook.

Taehyung cleared his throat gaining jungkooks attention. Jungkook looked at him for a second before looking away.

"You have something to ask? " Jungkook asked eyes fixed on the computer screen.. Taehyung gulps as he nodded slowly "Go on. "

"Can um...the employees.... " Jungkook looked up at taehyung who trembles.

"What happened to the employees? " Jungkook asked curiously making taehyung shake his head.

"Nothing happened to them.. It's just "

"Say it taehyung.. I have work to do. " Jungkook said now his full attention on taehyung who looks nervous.

"Can the employees get extra time after lunch? " Taehyung said closing his eyes. He didn't hear any words from the other so he opened his one eyes slowly.