Chapter - 25

Hey guys

Sorry for the mistakes

NO ONE'S POV

"I knew you will catch cold" Taehyung said walking towards the cupboard to get towel and jungkooks clothes when jungle sneezed "Here, go clean yourself. "

"What about you? " Jungkook asked innocently when started to wiggle his eyebrows with a smirk.

"I don't have clothes. " Taehyung said in a disappointing tone but firmly to jungkook who signed and walks towards him.

"You can wear my clothes Mr. Dumbo. " Jungkook whispers as he blows on taehyungs face who flinch by sudden action.

With a chuckle jungkook walks inside the washroom.. Taehyung signed as he walks towards the closet to take jungkooks clothes.. He immediately changed before jungkook can came out..

Taehyung took another towel and started to dry his hair.. He looks towards the washroom door finding jungkook coming out.

"Maniac" Taehyung shakes his head and goes towards were jungkook is standing and took the towel.

"You are good for nothing.. " Taehyung said as he started to dry jungkooks hair who shrugs playfully "How come you can't even dry your own hair? "

"I think you think too much Mr. Secretary.. " Jungkook said grabbing taehyung wrist who tried to free himself from the grip but couldn't "I am good at everything... Literally everything"

Taehyung gasps when jungkook covers his hair with a towel and started to chuckle because it covers taehyungs whole face.

Jungkook didn't bother to move the towel from taehyungs face as he started to dry his hair as well.. Taehyung tried to push jungkook away but as usual, he failed.

"Hmm, you look cute. " Jungkook said when he slightly peaks inside the towel covering taehyungs face.. Jungkook pushed the towel from taehyungs face but still covering his head.

Taehyung bites his lips realizing how close they are.. He gulps seeing Jungkook who is also looking at him... They started to mesmerize into each other that they didn't notice they are leaning closer and closer..

Jungkook closed his eyes so did taehyung when their lips slightly touched.

"Gookie? " They immediately retreated themselves when they heard jihyo called jungkooks name from outside the cabin.

Jihyo enters with a smile but her smile faded immediately seeing both them wet.. Most importantly, jihyo felt so angry when she realized that taehyung is wearing jungkooks clothes..

"What happened to both of you? " Jihyo asked with a smile which she had to show doesn't matter how much she don't want.

"We were going to meet a client but we suddenly fall into the lake. " Jungkook said immediately making jihyo and taehyung narrow their eyebrows.

"I-I mean, the restaurant have a small fountain.. Taehyung was going to slip but he grabbed me which makes both of us fall into the water. " Jungkook said chuckling nervously.. Taehyung signed shaking head and leaves them be..

"Oh okay. " Jihyo said with a smile and walks towards Jungkook.

_______

Taehyung sat on the chair after ordering some foods both for himself and Jungkook.. Meanwhile, he started to watch some of his and jungkooks picture  on the internet..

He narrows his brows thinking who can take this kind of pictures.. Yes, it can be the medias but he is sure that there wasn't anyone were jungkook and he was talking alone..