Chapter - 49

Hey

Forgive me for the mistakes please

NO ONE'S POV

"I will see... I swear if you or jihyo try to harm my family, then I won't stay calm.. " Taehyung said with glare sternly.. Hyesun was about to reply with a smirk but it suddenly faded.

"Please let me go.. I apologize for what I have done.. Please. " Hyesun said kneeling down on the floor.. Taehyung eyes widen as he backed away.

Taehyung turned back towards the door finding moonbyul and jungkook standing..

"Eomma? " Moonbyul ran towards hyesun and helped her to get up.

"Please save me. " Hyesun started to cry out loud and ran behind jungkook...

Taehyung signed closing his eyes as he grits his teeth.. Taehyung bites his lips trying to stay calm.. He turns around looking at jungkook.

"Eomma, you are still weak.. " Moonbyul made hyesun lay down on the bed... Jungkook goes towards taehyung and grabs his wrist.

"We are getting late for the office. " Jungkook whispers dragging taehyung out of the house and taehyung stays quite.

__________

Taehyung rubbed his temple for the third time.. He wants to focus on the work but failed each time.. After reaching the office, everything was normal..

Jungkook didn't ask anything to him but was talking like usual.. Taehyung looks at jungkook who is reading a file..

"Should I ask jungkook? What jihyo said, was actually true? " Taehyung looked away with a frustating sign..

"Are we going to have launch here in the canteen or wanna go out? " Taehyung snapped out of his thoughts when jungkook whispers on the ears from behind.

"Hmm? " Jungkook asked again and kisses taehyungs cheeks when he didn't reply.

Taehyung closed his eyes and got up from the chair..

"Why are you acting so normal? " Taehyung asked firmly making jungkook gulp "Aren't you curious about why your juni started to act like that? "

"Taeh---"

"What jungkook? Why she was asking me to let her go? What is happening? " Taehyung asked the reason but inside he does know it very well.. Jungkook signed and walks towards him.

"I told you she is not well.. Maybe she got scared to see your suddenly. " Jungkook mumbles cupping taehyungs face.

"Why jungkook? Why? "

"You didn't tell me the reason why you acted rude to me that day in the office. " Taehyung said not wanting to break in front of jungkook... Now, he feels like what jihyo said can be true.

"I--I... " Jungkook bites his lips as he looked away because he just can't tell him..

Taehyung chuckles as he looked away from jungkook... Taehyung back away..

"So what I was thinking is true... " Taehyung whispers making jungkook narrow his brows "Of course you will believe your family more than me so I'm not gonna clear myself. "

"What do you mean? " Jungkook asked walking closer but taehyung stopped him.

"I'm sorry but I have to take half day leave because I want to take my mother to the hospital....sir" With that taehyung turned around and leaves the offices.

__________

Taehyung throws the bottles on the floor as he gets inside his room.. Luckily jimin already took jihyun to the hospital so the house is empty.

"What the fuck is happening and why? " Taehyung screamed sitting on the bed slamming his hands on it..

"S-Should I ask mom? " Taehyung thought but then shakes his head "I can't... I can't just remind her about the past again.. "

"She became better after the therapies... " Taehyung closed his eyes hands on his head.

"I didn't do anything.. It's not my fault.. Please believe me... The dr---" Taehyung immediately opens his eyes while breathing heavily..

He remembers the day he saw jihyun having nightmares with his own eyes.. She was about to complete the sentence but she woke up while crying..

"Dr-----Drugs? " Taehyung whispers with gulp hands curling on the blanket "D-Does mom really? "

"What are you thinking taehyung? What kind of son you are? " Taehyung took his phone from the couch and dialed jimins number.

_________

"I'm asking who told taehyung about it? " Jungkook yelled at home in front of everyone.

"I didn't I swear. " Moonbyul said when jungkook looks at her.

"I did. " Jungkook looks at the person who said "So that, after knowing that we know about their plan, they won't try to do anything. "

"Did you ask me or juni about it jihyo?" Jungkook asked walking towards her while glaring.

"I allowed her. " Hyesun said from the back and walks towards them "She can't see me like this and it made her so angry.. "

"I can't see you like that either juni.. But why we had to tell them? " Jungkook asked eyes widen looking at hyesun.

"So you are questioning me instead of that guy who today tried to kill me? " Hyesun asked walking towards jungkook "So finally he made you against me. "

"He don't know anything juni.. You are completely misunderstanding---"

"Now you are believing taehyung more than your juni? " Jungkook signed and looked away from yejin said "He looked so innocent that day... Not only him but his family too.. Didn't know what their actual faces are. "

"Eomma please... Taehyung is not like that.. I'm not saying who is wrong or who is not.. As far as I knew him, he can't do anything like that. " Yoongi said wrapping his hands around yejins shoulder.

"So he made my both sons against me? " Hyesun said walking backwards "Fine then, I'll kill myself before he destroys my life. " Hyesun said and took a knife on his hands from table.

"Juni---"

"Mom no. " Everyone was about to go towards her but she stopped them.

"Please let go of that knife juni.. " Jungkook whispers heart beating faster on his chest.

"I will if you promise,you will listen to whatever I say. " Hyesun said making jungkook signed and nodded.

"Fire taehyung. "

________________________________

Thanks for reading

I know it's so dramatic but, this is what this book is all for..

I'm sorry if I disappointed you all😭