Chapter - 32

Hey guys

Sorry for the mistakes

NO ONE'S POV

Taehyung signed as he sat his chair... He checked the tab if there's any schedule for jungkook but luckily there wasn't.. He started to look through the documents but got interrupted when he got a call.

Taehyung took out his phone and smiled when he saw his mother is calling..

"Yes mum"

"Where are you tae? " Jihyun asked making taehyung narrow his brows

"What do you mean? "

"I am in front of Elite company"

As jihyun said, taehyung immediately got up from the chair.

"What are doing here mum? " Taehyung said already waiting towards the accelarater..

"Just come down. "

__________

Jungkook unwears his seatbeat and looks at hyesun who smiles at him.

"Thank you so much for picking us up juni.. Don't know how suddenly my tire punchers and I didn't had extra tires. " Jungkook said taking a paper board bag from the back..

"No need to thank me sweet heart.. I'm always there for you. " Jungkook smiled when hyesun said patting his arms.

"I should leave now.. Bye juni. " Jungkook said making hyesun nod... Jungkook closed the door and stood in front when he saw taehyung standing with jihyun on the entrance.

Hyesun narrows her brows when he saw jungkook stopped.. She wanted to ask but jungkook already started to walk inside the building revealing why he stopped.

"Hey auntie. " Jungkook said with a smile looking at jihyun who smiled widely..

Hyesuns eyes widen when she saw jungkook with jihyun.. She immediately turned around and starts the engine..

She stopped near her shooting spot and breathes heavily..

"She's back? " Hyesun bites her lips whole running her temple "What if....What if she tells the truth to jungkook?"

"NO!!! " Hyesun kicked the door when she got out of the car "I won't let that happen... I'm sorry taehyung, but I won't let you stay near jungkook or any of my family members. "

Hyesun signed looking at the mirror, putting a fake confident smile and walks inside the room.

__________

"Taehyung said he missed my cooking in Paris... Those three days felt like years so I thought about bringing some of his favorite dishes. " Jihyun said opening the tiffins on the table inside jungkooks cabin.

"OMG!! Is this mochi? " Jungkook asked pointing at one of the tiffin.. Jihyun chuckled while nodding. "It's my favorite. "

"You can have some. " Jihyun said pushing the tiffin towards jungkook.

"He had launch already mum.. " Taehyung said blankly and looked at jungkook "With his best friend. "
Jungkook almost chocked while eating the mochi when he saw that glare of taehyungs eyes and don't know why it makes his scared.

"I can have some " Jungkook said and started to eat some of the dishes while jihyun tells him to eat more and taehyung too.

"I loved it auntie... You are the best cook ever. " Jungkook said side hugging jihyun who giggles.

"Why don't you come often to our house for launch? " Jihyun said making jungkook immediately nod.

"Thank you so much... I will definitely come. " Jungkook said excitedly... Taehyung rolls his eyes  crossing his arms on his chest.