Chapter - 3

Hello guys

Forgive me for the mistake 🙏

NO ONE'S POV

"20 and 30" Taehyung signed and leaned back on the couch..After coming back from the hospital, his mind is just a mess..

Jimin and taehyung didn't tell their mother that the doctor told them to go to Seoul for the treatment.. They decided that after reaching to Seoul, they will let her know.. They know that Jihyun will be so angry and hurt but there's nothing they can do right now..

The second problem is money... They need it not just to see the doctor but also for staying there.. Taehyung kept counting the money and still it's 30,000..

"Counting money on and on won't increase the numbers tae" Taehyung rubbed his temple when Jimin came and sat beside him..

"I know jiminie, but what can I do? I had 10,000 on my bank and you have 20,000.." Taehyung said making Jimin rub taehyungs shoulder and took his hands.. Taehyung narrows his brows when he felt something metallic on his palm..

"Jimin? " Taehyung looked at Jimin confused seeing the car keys on his hands Jimin just gave..

"We will get enough money" Jimin said with a nod but taehyung immediately gave back the keys to Jimin..

"You saved money for so many years just to buy this car.. " Taehyung said and turns towards Jimin completely "We will arrange somehow minie"

"I'm happy that you thought about me tae, but right now we both should think about our mom.. " Jimin said smiling at their hands intertwined "Taehyung, we will buy a new car maybe after five or six years.. "

Taehyung looked down on his lap with sigh.. Jimin is right, their mom's comfortness and health is first.. Taehyung looked at Jimin and nodded with a smile..

"That's it.. I will sell the car tomorrow.. " Jimin said making taehyung agree with him "Taehyung, I talked with my friend who knows a cheap guest house in seoul.. When I told him about going to Seoul, he said he can get us that guest house for how many days we want"

"That's great Jimin.. Then we can save some money" Jimin nodded as taehyung said..

"Go to sleep now" Jimin patted taehyungs head and left..

_______

"Not again" Jaewook smirked when Jungkook huffs crossing his arms on his chest "how you always win appa? "

"Because I'm your appa" Jaewook shows tongue to Jungkook who just rolled his eyes..

"I'm bored with this chest game" Yoongi said muching some nuts..

"Yes hyung, you will say it because now it's your turn to lose from appa" Jungkook said sitting on the chair Yoongi was sitting..

"You boys are still awake? " They looked up finding hyesun walking towards them "You too oppa? "

"We have one round hyesun.. After that we will go to sleep" Jaewook said thinking about how to kill Yoongi..

"Fine, I'm sending you guys some coffee"

"Thank you juni" Jungkook said with a smile making hyesun smile back and shake her head before leaving..

"YES YES YES" Yoongi took out his glasses in frustation as Jungkook frowns when jaewook screamed as he won the game..

"Mean, how can you celebrate after winning from your little sons? Aren't you bored by doing this everyday? " Jungkook sips his coffee while glaring at his father who is still dancing and dabbing..

"Little sons? " Jaewook stops and looks at Jungkook "I can't see any" Jungkook rolls his eyes when jaewook looks around innocently..

"Whatever, I'm leaving... Good night" Yoongi said taking his coffee and left..

"You look tensed" Jaewook said sitting beside Jungkook "Oh come one, you lose every time"

"It's not like that appa.. Actually James resigned today" Jungkook said leaning back on the chair.

"Any special reason? " Jaewook asked making Jungkook nod.

"His father in law wants him to work together.. He apologized to me so many times before giving me the resignation letter"

"When his father was my assistant, he did his works for finely... Just like him, his son is also responsible and hard working.. " Jaewook said looking at Jungkook who nodded "Anyways, you want me to find a new secretary for you? "

"No appa.. Actually I want to choose them by myself after seeing their qualifications and works.. " Jungkook said making jaewook smile and agree with him

"Okay then, I'll tell Yoongi to post an article on the newspaper about the new secretary"

"Thank you so much appa.. It'll be great" Jungkook said thanking to jaewook who patted his shoulders with a smile and also left..

_________

"You both still didn't tell me where we will go for to the doctor" Jihyun said serving the bowl of hot rice on the table and sat infront of taehyung and Jimin..

Taehyung looked at Jimin who blinked at taehyung and looked at their mother..

"To Busan mom.. " Jimin said making jihyun stop eating and look at them..

"Okay, but from were the money is going to be arranged? You both should have told me so that I can do something"

"No need to mum, actually we already arranged the money" Jimin said making taehyung and jihyun look at him immediately..

"But how? " Jihyun asked curiously to Jimin..

"I sell the car" Jimin said in a low tone and jihyuns eyes widen

"What? You didn't have to do that? "

"We wanted money for the treatment mom.. We already took so much time for this.. Before your nightmare are panic attacks gets worst, we have to see the doctor" Taehyung said when Jimin was about to reply.. Jihyun signed and closed her eyes..

"Don't worry mom.. Everything will be fine" Taehyung touched his mothers hands who nodded with a smile..

"I'm so proud to have you both.. I think I'm the luckiest mom ever" Jihyuk said almost getting teared up..

"Finally, finally you said something which is right.. " Taehyung said making jimin chuckle and jihyun look at him blankly

"We also are lucky to have you mom" Jimin said now getting jihyuns attention who now smiled widely "We are so proud to have a  childish mom"

Taehyung laughs as Jimin gave high five to him..

"You too? Just wait you both brats" Taehyung and Jimin immediately got up from the chair when jihyun grabbed the table knife and ran behind them..

_______________________________

Thanks for watching guys

Please let me know hows the chapters icon and the books icon are.. I really tried my best to make them😊😊

Purple you💜💜💜