Chapter - 33

Hey guys

Please forgive me for the mistakes

NO ONE'S POV

Jihyo knocked on hyesuns opened bedroom door who told her to come in....

"You called me juni? " Jihyo said as hyesun gestures her to sit "Is everything okay? "

"Yes everything is fine jihyo... I'm just a little worried for jungkook. " Hyesun said taking her phone on her hands.

"What happened juni? Is he okay? " Jihyo asked curiously to hyesun who signed and looked at her.

"He's fine jihyo but his reputation isn't.. Look at this article.. People's  are still talking about jungkook and his secretary taehyung.. " Hyesun said giving her phone to jihyo "because of that taehyung, the medias are saying that jungkook is a gay. "

"No he's not juni... We told them about mine and gooks relationship then why aren't believing it? " Jihyo gave the phone to hyesun as she frowns.

"Exactly, it's because that boy is still with jungkook... It'll effect jungkooks career jihyo.. " Hyesun said making jihyo nod "you are jungkooks best friend and I know that you like him as well. "

Jihyo chuckles as she blushed looking away.. Hyesun smiled and took her hands.

"You also want jungkook to get away from these stupid rumors right? " Jihyo nodded desperately when hyesun asked "I have a plan from which everything will be just like before... But I need your help"

"I will do anything for gook juni.. Just tell me what to do. " Jihyo said properly looking at hyesun who smiled..

The next morning

Taehyung walks inside the Elite building while wearing his watch... He accidentally bumped into someone which makes his watch fall on the floor and break..

Taehyung immediately sat down to grab his watch and apologized to the person.

"I'm so sorr---" Taehyung stopped when he saw a familiar face..

"Yes you guised right Kim Taehyung... I'm your boss jungkooks aunt. " Hyesun said calmly with a smile.

"I'm sorry mam... " Taehyung bowed to hyesun who signed and softly patted his arms.

"No need to apologize son... Auh!! Look at the watch.. " Hyesun took the watch from taehyungs hands "It's broken now. "

"It's okay mam. " Taehyung chuckles as he was about to take the watch but hyesun goes towards the trash bin and throws it.

"I can buy you thousands of these watches taehyung. " Hyesun smirked as he said to taehyung who narrows his brows.

"What do you mean mam? " Taehyung asked trying to keep himself calm.. Hyesun chuckles and walks towards him.

"I can give you how much money you want... You just have to stay away from jungkook" Taehyung raised his brows when hyesun said firmly.

"I will send you money every month or.....every week... In exchange of that, I don't want to see you near jungkook. " Hyesun said removing her hair from her face..

"B-But-----"

"I ordered you that taehyung... If you don't listen to me, you don't know what I can do to you and your middle class family. " With that hyesun walked passes by taehyung who stood stunt...

Taehyung looked inside the trashbin were his watch is... He took his watch out of the trash and wiped it with his handkerchief.. Taehyung wears the broken watch which his mother gifted him five your ago in his birthday...