Chapter - 65

Hey guys

Please forgive me for the mistakes

NO ONE'S POV

"Why you took me here? " Jimin asked crossing his arms on his chest when Yoongi takes him to the corner..

Yoongi sighed and took out a long blue velvet box... Jimin narrows his brows..

"I wanted to give you this... " Yoongi said and took jimins hands... Yoongi kept the box on his hands.

"What is this? " Jimin asked

"Look for yourself. " Jimin bites his lips and opened the box when Yoongi said.

Jimins eyes widen as he saw a beautiful chain on the box..

"I wanted to give you this for so long... Now that you are leaving, I want you to remember me and our stupid friendship...." Yoongi whispers walking closer to Jimin who didn't back away "....if there's any. " Yoongi continues as he moves jimins hair from his eyes.

Jimin gulps and stops breathing when Yoongi slowly leans and pecked on his temple.. Jimin closed his eyes as he feels the others lips on his skin, tickling softly.

Jimin opened his eyes when Yoongi pulled away and looks at him with a smile..

"Thank you... I will remember our stupid friendship. " Jimin chuckles while saying making Yoongi chuckle too..

"And of course...." Jimin said and leans towards Yoongi "I will remember you too. " Jimin whipers and pecked on yoongis cheeks who smiled widely.

_________

Jungkook grits his teeth as he walks towards taehyung who is avoiding him...

"What are you doing here? " Jungkook grabs taehyungs arms, turning taehyung towards him.

"Leave my hand. " Taehyung said with a blank expression "I said leave my hands jungkook. " Taehyung said when jungkook didn't listen to him.

"Why are you here again? You are so desperate to take revenge aren't you? " Jungkook asked sternly pulling taehyung closer.

"I----"

"You came to harm another member of my family? " Jungkook asked tightening his grip on taehyungs arms.

"Yoongi hyung wanted to meet Jimin so came with him... How let go of my hand. " Taehyung said grabbing jungkooks hands which is on his arms from his another hand.

"So you planned to hurt my hyung? " Taehyung gasps when jungkook pushed taehyungs hands on his back.

"Jungkook, you are imagining too much. "

"Imagining? You tried to kill my fa----"

"I DIDN'T DO IT AND I'M NOT GOING TO SAY THIS THOUSAND TIMES. " Taehyung yelled pushing jungkook away harshly "Think whatever you want jungkook I don't care.. "

"Where your brother took Yoongi hyung?" Jungkook asked completely ignore taehyungs words..

"He took my brother. " Taehyung simply says and was about to leave but jungkook pushed his on the large poll, pinning him on it.

"So now I think you and your family deserve to go to jail.. " Jungkook said making taehyung narrow his brows "I didn't wanted this before but now, you are forcing me. "

"You will know who deserves what jungkook... Then, you will regret. " Taehyung whispers to jungkook.

"You----"

"Jungkook? " Jungkook turned around finding Yoongi and Jimin running towards them..

"Taehyung." Jimin took taehyungs wrist pulling towards himself.

"Hyung are you okay? " Jungkook asked to Yoongi who sighed.

"You thought I will try to kill him just like jih----"

"Taehyung.... Take Jimin towards my car. " Taehyung bites his lips and nodded when Yoongi said..

"Are you crazy jungkook? What you were doing? " Yoongi asked to jungkook after Jimin and taehyung leaves.

"Hyung? You are still taking there side? " Jungkook asked making Yoongi sigh and pat jungkooks arms.

"I'm not taking anyones side here jungkook... Think for yourself, you think they can do something like that? " Yoongi asked to jungkook who looked away.

"You sa----"

"We saw nothing... We just heard....or maybe misunderstand. " Yoongi said and turns away to leave but stopped "They are leaving tomorrow. "

Jungkook immediately looks at Yoongi who leaves... Jungkook pocks his inner cheeks and leaves the garage.

_________

"Everything is packed right? " James asked when he kept the suitcases inside the cab..

"Yes it is son.. Thank you so much for everything. " Jihyun said patting James head who smiles.

"I'm glad to help aunty. "

"Let's go now.. " Jimin said as he got out of the house.. He sat on the front seat and turned around to look at taehyung is staring out of the window quitely..

With a sigh, Jimin looked away.. Jihyun sat inside after talking to James...

"Take care Jimin... " James said looking at Jimin who smiled and nodded "Taehyungs too. " James whispers after taking a glance at taehyung..

The driver starts the engine and they goes towards the airport.

_________

"Yeah, I want the papers on my table immediately. " Jungkook said sternly to the employee making him nod "And let me know when the article will out. "

"Yes sir. " The employee said and leaves... Jungkook leaned back on the chair, hands on his temple..

"They are leaving. " Jungkook opened his eyes because after hearing this, he can't stop thinking about taehyung..

"Why I'm feeling like this? It's good that he is leaving... " Jungkook mumbles and got up from the chair.. He was going to to leave the cabin but stopped when his eyes fall on the desk.... Taehyungs desk..

He slowly walks to the desk and sat on the chair.. He closed his eyes with a sigh.. He wants to stay away from taehyung after what he did... But at the same time, he wants to held him and cry..

Jungkook opened his eyes and looked towards the laptop.. He opened it and surprisingly, taehyung sets a password.

"What the hell? " Jungkook whispers and typed taehyungs birth day... He narrows his brows when it says wrong.. He tried jimins and jihyuns but it was wrong again.

He gulps and typed the date when Jungkook proposed him... Jungkook chuckles disappointedly because it was wrong again..

After some time, something popped up in his mind.. He knew it impossible but he tried... Jungkook gulps when the laptop opened...

"The day we first met......in the hospital. " Jungkook looked away while biting his lips...

Jungkook suddenly flinched when he got a call on his phone.. He picked it up..

"Jungkook, come back home fast... Something happening to jucks.." Moonbyul said making Jungkooks eyes widen.

"What happened Noona? "

"We are taking him to the hospital... Please come fast. " Moonbyul said and hung up..

Jungkook looked at the laptop screen where his and taehyungs picture is set as a wallpaper.

"I will never forgive you taehyung. " Jungkook said and got up from the chair running down stairs.

________________________________

Thanks for reading

Love y'all

Hope you are liking the story

And it is going to end soon.. Hehe
Thank you all for giving this book so much love...