Chapter - 61

Hey guys

I apologize for the mistakes🙏

NO ONE'S POV

"I don't know jimin... Don't know what happened to her suddenly. " Taehyung said as he and jimin is standing on the balcony.

"It must be her new plan... Taehyung.. " Jimin said and grab taehyungs arms to turn him towards him "You need to be very careful... She's not lone... That jihyo, she can do anything. "

"I know jimin.... I was just finding a way to get inside the house so that at least before leaving, I can prove that we are innocent. " Taehyung said making jimin nod with a smile.

"Don't talk about this in front of mom... " Taehyung said to jimin who nodded again.

"Don't worry... "

__________

"Dadda, you know I can do anything. " Jihyo said while giggling on the bed talking to her father.

"That juni, she thought I am helping her with that fake plan of mine... She have no idea what my real plan is and for what. " Jihyo smirked thinking about the plan she told hyesun that day.

Flashback

"What is the plan jihyo? " Hyesun asked curiously looking at jihyo who smiled..

"We will allow taehyung and his family to come here.. Juni, you have to act like you misunderstood them. " Jihyo said making hyesuns eyes widen.

"But once they will start to come here, they will tell them about my--------" Hyesuns stopped them she almost told jihyo the truth "I mean, they will try to harm me. "

"Don't worry juni... Please believe me... Once taehyung will come, our plan will start... We will show everyone that he came back to harm you for real. " Jihyo said and looked away .

"But how? " Hyesun asked making jihyo smile.

"Leave it to me juni... You just calm down.. I will make everything okay. "

Flashback ends

"But what is your actual plan. "

"I will let you know once it'll be successful. " Jihyo said and smirked.

__________

"Tomorrow is the last day of the treatment session... I don't wanna leave.. " Jihyun said with a pout crossing her arms on her chest "you know I made so many friends.. I will miss them. "

Taehyung and jimin chuckles and hugged jihyun from the side..

"It's okay mom.. Think about the friends you left in Ulsan. " Jimin said making jihyuns eyes widen.

"OMG you are right? " Jihyun almost screamed in happiness when she realized "I miss then but...i will miss the friends I made  here too. "

"Why don't you take there numbers and talk to them on video call everyday? " Their attention turned towards the main door of the house... The guy smiled and walks inside.

"What are you doing here? " Jimin asked with a frown and looked away...

"Jimin." Taehyung slapped jimins arms who rolled his eyes "Hi yoongi hyung. "

"Hey taehyung... " Yoongi said with a soft smile and then looked at jihyun "How is your health now? "

"I'm completely fine son.. Please don't ask like that... I feel like I an getting old. " Yoongi laughs and nodded when jihyun said.