Chapter - 19

Hello guys

Please forgive me for the mistakes.

NO ONE'S POV

Taehyung sat on the couch with jimin who was playing video games on his phone..

"Hey tae" Jimin wrapped his arms around taehyungs shoulder "What happened to the work? Is it done? "

"Yes jimin... The game is successfully launched. " Taehyung said with a nod.. Jimin hummed looking away while nodding.

"How was mum yesterday? " Taehyung asked looking at Jimin who chuckled.

"I really don't know what to say.. She was all happy and cheerful yesterday.. She even did a lot of shopping with me.. " Jimin said making taehyung chuckle "I thought at first that maybe where we'll go, it will remind her about her past but she was telling me about some good moments related to us and dad. "

"It's just after only one session of the treatment.. I can't wait to see her just like before. " Taehyung whispers as Jimin smiles and side hugs him. Taehyungs eyes fall on the table where is phone is.

He picked it up and signed when he saw jungkook calling him.

"Jiminie come here for a minute. " They heard jihyun calling Jimin who responsed and leave taehyung alone.

Taehyung picked up the call and cleared his throat instead of saying something.

"Did I disturbed you? "

"No you didn't sir.. " Taehyung said immediately.

"Okay, actually Mr. Gong asked me to through a launch party where our family and the employees will come"

"Oh that's great. "

"Hmm, so I want you to invite them.. Email them or if you can just call them.. I will send you the file of the employees and some of my close clients. "

"Okay sir. "

"And yeah, don't forget to ask Mr. Hak to come with his secretary. Otherwise don't know what he will do to me. " Jungkook said the last sentence slowly making taehyung almost chuckle.

"Don't worry sir.. I'll let them know. "

"Okay, I'm sending you some other details about the party tomorrow. "

"Okay sir"

"Umm, and... " Jungkook bites his lips nervous making taehyung raise his brows.

"Is everything okay? "

"Yeah yeah everything is fine.. Let's meet tomorrow then.. Bye"

"Bye sir" Taehyung narrows his brows after hanging up the call. He feels like Jungkook wanted to say something but he couldn't.

Taehyung shrugged it off and was about to go and see jihyun and Jimin but he heard the door bell.. Taehyung goes to the door immediately because Jungkook said he'll send the file.

Taehyung opens the door finding a delivery men.. Jimin heard the bell as well and walks out of the room.

"Kim Taehyung? " The delivery man asked making taehyung nod "This parcel is for you sir. " Taehyung took the white box with a beautiful banquet.

"What is that? " Jimin asked when taehyung placed the gifts on the table carefully.

"I don't know" Taehyung mumbles,eyes roaming around the box trying to find the senders name or something but didn't find anything.

"Open it" Jimin said curiously making taehyung nod and tear up the wrapping paper.. He found a blue board box and opened it..

Taehyungs eyes widen when he saw a gorgeous outfit inside. Jimins mouth widen as well but now his eyes fall on the flower banquet where he found a small letter.