Chapter - 9

Hi guys

Forgive me for the mistakes

Pic credit goes to the rightful owners

NO ONE'S POV

Jeons family rushed into the hospital because of yejin.. On their way, they tried to wake her up couldn't... Her body is getting warmer..

As the doctors saw yejin, they immediately took her inside the ward.. Jungkook signed as he sat on the chair beside jaewook who is rubbing his temple.

"Don't worry oppa, she will be fine" Hyesun patted jaewooks shoulder who just nodded.

"Excuse me" They looked up finding a nurse "One of the patients family member needs to fill the form"

"I will" Jungkook said looking at jaewook and them followed the nurse..

After some moments, the doctor came out with a nurse.. As they saw them coming out of the room, jaewook and Jungkook ran to them..

"H-How is my wife? " Jaewook asked curiously making the doctor pat his arms.

"She's completely fine.. It's just a normal food poisoning.. Now a days, outside foods are not good for health" The doctor said with a chuckle.. Jaewook looks at hyesun who gulps.

"Actually, she won a bet from me so I had to treat her a large pizza" Hyesun said looking on the floor.

"Are you guys kids? " Jaewook asked almost yelling.. He signed closing his eyes and looked at the doctor "We can meet her? "

"Of course you can.. But she have fever so we want to keep her under observation for a day.. One person can stay here"

"Thank you so much doctor" Hyesun said and jaewook looks at her "I'm sorry" Jaewook shakes his head and enters inside the room..

"I'll go play the fee.. Hyung you should leave with hyesun.."

"But what about you? " Yoongi asked as Jungkook stopped and signed.

"I will stay here.. For now.... " Jungkook said looking at the door and then at Yoongi who nodded and left with hyesun..

Jungkook goes to pay towards the reception but suddenly bumped into someone.. He apologized and when he looked at he smiled..

"James? " James also looks up and surprisingly smiles "You here? "

"I am here with my wife.. Actually we couldn't come early so I decided to take her at this time" James said making Jungkook nod "Sir, did you find your new assistant? "

"No I didn't" Jungkook said in a disappointed tone "Let's see if I can find someone like you one day"

"It's a good news" Jungkook narrows his brows when James said excitedly "I mean, you asked me if I have someone or not right.. I know a boy, you can see if he can work just how you want or not"

"That's great James.. Send him tomorrow to my office"

"Okay sir, I should leave now" Jungkook nodded with a smile as James left..

__________

"Where were you both today? " Jihyun asked as jimin and taehyung on the dinner table.

"Umm.. We..We needed some fresh air" Jimin said making taehyung shake his head.. Taehyung knows how bad Jimin is telling lie..

"Come one" Jihyun said in a boring way "I know you both are hiding something from me"

"There's nothing mom.. You think too much.. Now eat your dinner" Taehyung said as he was going to have a bit but stopped when Jimin phone rang.