Chapter - 24

Hey guys

Forgive me for the mistakes

NO ONE'S POV

"Today you came early as well? " Jihyun said when taehyung enters the house.

"Yeah actually, sir had to go back home because of some important work" Taehyung said sitting on the couch leaning back. Jihyun nodded as she sat beside taehyung following by jimin.

"Taehyung.." Taehyung looks at his mom who took his hands "Don't think about today's news okay? It's wasn't your fault at all.. If anyone of Jeons family try to blame you, explain to them properly.. "

Taehyung signed and nodded. Jimin smiled and sat beside taehyung as well.

"I'll go heat up some food" They nodded when jihyun said and leaves.

Taehyung grabbed his phone when he saw someone is calling him.. Taehyung smiles seeing the guys name on the screen whom be helped today to propose.

"Hey"

"Hey taehyung.. Are you watching the news? "

"What? " Taehyung narrows his brows as he asked.

"Turn on your TV.. Boss called the media today in his house.."

As the guy said, taehyung immediately took the remote and turned on the TV.. His bites his lips when he saw Jungkook and his family with jihyo.

"After seeing me proposing, boss wanted to express his feelings as well" The guys said with a chuckle

Taehyung hummed as he hung up the call, turning up the volume of the TV.

"Here I am to let all of you know that the article of me being in a relationship with my secretary is absolutely fake" Jungkook said boldly but taehyung somehow feels his expressions are fake.

"But we saw the pictures Mr. Jeon.. You both looked like a couple" Taehyung bites his lips when one of the reporter asked. Jimin looked at taehyung for a second and then at the TV screen.

"That doesn't make sense.. I have a lot of enemies who can take op those picture to show something else and who knows, it can be the news reporters updating fake news for publicity"

"It can be anyone and the thing is that I don't wanna know because I don't care.." Jungkook said firmly to the reporters..

Hyesun who is sitting beside Jungkook, touched his hands making Jungkook look at her.. She  blinked making Jungkook nod once.

"I called all of you here not just to say that the news is fake but also I want to announce something really important"

"Is it what I'm thinking? Taehyung heart started to beat faster as he though

"I am already in a relationship with someone" Jungkook said as he looked at jihyo who smiled "with my childhood best friend, Jihyo. "

As Jungkook announced, the medias started to cheer and clap for Jungkook and jihyo who is now holding hands.

With a sign, taehyung turned off the TV and ran inside his room leaving Jimin alone who understood the situation.

__________

Taehyung enters the cabin and finds Jungkook already present.. He narrows his brows in confusion because it's too early for him to come.

"Good morning sir. " Taehyung bowed with a smile at Jungkook who immediately looked at him but didn't say anything..

Taehyung walks straight towards his desk and took the tab on his hands..