Chapter - 57

Hey guys

Forgive me for the mistakes

NO ONE'S POV

Taehyung looked up finding Yoongi and moonbyul entering the cafe... Jimin looked away when his eyes met with Yoongi..

Yoongi kept looking at him and sat in front of taehyung.. Moonbyul smiled sitting beside taehyung.

"How come you guys are here? " Taehyung asked gulping hard to stop the hiccups because of crying. His eyes are red but he doesn't know it.

"Taehyung... " Moonbyul whispers taking taehyungs hands "Are you okay? " Taehyung slowly staring at the table..

"I have something to say. " Taehyungs eyes widen as he looks up at jimin who said out of nowhere.

"Jimin please---"

"No taehyung... I can't see you crying like this daily.. It enough now... " Jimin said and then looked at Yoongi and moonbyul "I don't care whether they'll believe us or not... "

"What are you talking about Jimin? " Moonbyul asked and Jimin sat beside taehyung.

"You eomma, she said she caught mom taking drugs.. The host of the show heard about it and tells the media about mom? " Jimin said making moonbyul nod slowly "And your eomma tried to save her but failed... Our mom thought that aunt hyesun told the about this.. "

"To take revenge, she came here after so many years. "

"Why you telling this to us again?" Yoongi asked crossing his arms in his chest.

"To remind you your junis every single word.." Jimin said gritting his teeth.

"Jimin please don't... This is not the right time. " Taehyung whispers to Jimin who ignored him and continued.

"Aunt hyesun had a crush on our father who loved mom... One day in front of aunt hyesun, dad proposed mom and she accepted... It made aunt hyesun angry and she planned to spoil our moms reputation... " Jimin said while taehyung kept looking at his lap.. Moonbyul and Yoongi listened quietly.

"She hides a pack of drugs inside moms bag in a party and informed the police that she take drugs.. The policed arrested her immediately but thank god dad still believed mom so he took her out and we leaved seoul.. " Jimin said and closed his eyes when taehyung softly grabbe his hands which is on his lap.

"Your juni ruined our life.. Now she is trying to save herself from you all.. She again blamed on us to keep taehyung away from your family. " Jimin said.

Taehyung looked at moonbyul who is in her own thoughts.. Yoongi listen to everything Jimin said and kept looking at him.

"Of course, you guys won't believe  us b---"

"I do.. " Jimin stopped talking when moonbyul mumbles "I do Jimin... That's why I am here. "

"What do you mean? " Taehyung asked narrowing his brows to moonbyul who looks at him.

Flash back

"Mo---"

"How innocent my family is. " Moonbyul narrows her brows and peeked inside hyesuns room who said.

"They believe whatever I say.. Now, that kim's family will not be able to tell the truth. " Moonbyuls eyes widen as she hears her mother talking to herself.

"It was not just for me, its good for jihyo too because I will make jungkook hate taehyung.. After that, my truth will be the secret it is and my jihyo will get whom she loves.. A happy family. " Hyesun said and laughed.. Moonbyul bites her lips as she backed away from the bedroom door.