Chapter - 75

Hey guys

Sorry for the mistakes. Ignore it please

NO ONE'S POV

Taehyung and hyesun enters the house finding yejin cooking in the kitchen.. Jihyun heard someone coming and he smiled.

"You can early again t---" Jihyun said and turned around towards the door... Her smile faded when she saw hyesun standing beside taehyung who looks nervous.

"Am I allowed to come in? " Hyesun asked with a soft smile.. Jihyun nodded and walks towards them.

"W-Why are you here suddenly? "  Jihyun asked trying not to sound rude...

"Jihyo she.....she is now behind the cells... " Taehyung said making jihyuns eyes widen "She also confessed her crime in front of everyone. " Taehyung looks at hyesun and then jihyun.

"That's a really good news taehyung... Now everyone will realize how they treated my son. " Jihyun said firmly looking at hyesun who signed.

"Jihyun, I know what I did wasn't worth forgivable... Still I want to apologize to you and your family for what I did. " Hyesun said to taehyung and jihyun.. Jihyun looked away "I should have controlled jihyo in the first place.. "

"It's okay aunt hyesun... I am not angry at you as long as your plans are against me. " Taehyung said and turns towards hyesun "You know what you did to my parents years ago still you lied to your family... You only thought for yourself. "

"What about jungkook? What about his feelings? You know how much hurt he was when he heard  about the truth? "

"The truth? He....He knows about me? " Hyesun asked making taehyung nod.

"Not only jungkook but also yoongi hyung and your own daughter... The daughter you never appreciated... " Taehyung said to hyesun who stares blankly on the floor "I'm sorry for saying this aunt hyesun but you always thought for yourselves... You only liked jihyo more than your own daughter. "

Hyesun closed her eyes and a tear falls down her cheeks.. She signed and walks towards jihyun.

"Please forgive... I know I am a selfish and bad person... " Hyesun said taking jihyun hands who let's her.

"I am happy that you realized it hyesun. " Jihyun whispers with a smile.. Hyesun looks at her and sobs harder.

"I was obsessed.... I wanted everything I loved... I never realized that what I did can hurt people. " Hyesun said and jihyun shakes her head.

"I'm sorry. " Hyesun said and was about to kneel down but jihyun immediately grabbed her shoulder and hugged her.

"Please enough now... I don't want to hear anything... " Jihyun said pulling away from hyesun who wipes her tears while nodding.

"You came here first time... Why don't you have lunch with us? " Jihyun asked and hyesun looks at her with guilt.

"I always loved your cooking. " Hyesun whispers making jihyun smile widely.

"The legs go... " Jihyun said and looked at taehyung "Go fresh up and bring jimin downstairs. "

Taehyung nodded and they walks towards the kitchen.. Taehyung sighed and smiles..

__________

"Do you think this is her new plan or something? " Taehyung immediately shakes his head when jimin asked.

"I don't think jimin... I saw that guilt on her eyes... You know  when moonbyul said she changed the fake medicines jihyo puts inside uncles jaewooks medicines? " Taehyung said making jimin nod "I saw aunt hyesun hugging moonbyul with all her love... Moonbyul was so happy at that time. "

"Thank god everything is fine now. " Jimin mumbles and taehyung looks at jimin with a smirk.

"Yeah everything is fine now... You and yoongi hyung are free to love each other. " Jimins eyes widen when taehyung whispers from his back.. Jimin immediately turns towards taehyung.

"You---" Jimin was going to complete but taehyung shows a funny face and ran towards the door.. Jimin ran behind him but they both stopped when the door of taehyungs room opened.

The door opened wide revealing yoongi with moonbyul who is smiling... Taehyung looks at Jimin who stares at yoongi who is also looking at Jimin..

Taehyung looks at moonbyul who also noticed and smiles at them.. Taehyung cleared his throat making both yoongi and Jimin flinch.

"If you both are done looking at each other, can I ask how come you both are here ? " Taehyung asked making Jimin almost curse.. Yoongi smiled and enters with moonbyul.

"Not only us... Everyone is here. " Yoongi said to taehyung who's eyes widen.

"But why? " Jimin asked.

"That's why we came here to call you both downstairs. "

__________

They all walks down stairs finding whole Jeons family talking and laughing with jihyun who is sitting beside hyesun.

Jungkook looks up at taehyung who gulps when jungkook smiles at him.. Taehyung wanted to smile but he just couldn't.

"The kids are here" Yejin said gesturing both taehyung and Jimin who grab her hands. Jimin and taehyung sat beside yejin and jaewook.

"Actually, we are here to invite you all for the new year party tomorrow. " Hyesun said looking at them.

"We will be really happy if you join us... There won't be many people... Just these kids some friends and our relatives.. " Yejin said and jihyun looks at taehyung who smiled.

"Thank you so much for inviting us... We will sure come tomorrow. " Jihyun said making yejin smile widely.

"Why don't we go shopping together and wear the dresses of eachothers choice just like before? Hyesun asked grabbing both jihyuns hands...

" Of course we will. " Jihyun said and hyesun immediately hugged her.

After going back home, hyesun told everything to her family... They got a little angry of course but forgive her because at least she accepted her fault and she is guilt for what she did..

"Then we'll meet tomorrow. " Jaewook said to taehyung who smiled and nodded.. Taehyung feels a little strange in the behavior of jaewook...

Jungkook and jaewook keeps whispering to each other the whole time.. Taehyung wanted to shrug it off but couldn't...

_______________________________

Thanks for reading guys

Love y'all

Grab your merches from kpopkolkatashop on Instagram..
Ships all over India...
Shop on reasonable prices
All unofficial merches in suitable prices.