Chapter - 76

Hey guys

Sorry for the mistake... Ignore it please 😭

NO ONE'S POV

Taehyung and jimin didn't knew what to wear... Jihyun and hyesun along with yejin came back and also bought outfits for jimin and taehyung...

Jihyun said hyesun really have a great choice of selecting clothes so she choosed outfits for them. Jimin was a little hesitate to wear what hyesun choosed but when taehyung requested, he wears it.

"My baby princes

"My baby princes. " Jihyun said hugging jimin and taehyung dramatically...

"Fine fine... We have to leave now... " Taehyung said as they pulled away.. Jihyun nodded and was out of the room...

Taehyung was going to book a can but saw a car stopping in front of then.. He narrows his brows and his eyes widen realizing that it's jungkooks car.

From the driving seat, jungkooks driver came out and walks towards them..

"Master told me to bring you all. " The driver said with a bow.. Jihyun smiled and looked at taehyung who signed.

They sat on the car and jihyun grabbed taehyungs hands..

"Taehyung, please forgive jungkook... He really felt so guilty and already apologized so many times.. " Jihyun whispers to taehyung who bites his lips "You also know that be loves you so much. "

Taehyung looks at jihyun and slowly nods.. Jihyun smiled patting taehyungs head.

"I want you to talk to him properly and solve your problems. "

"Yes mom. " Taehyung said and looks away.

___________

They reached Jeons mansion and finds yoongi already waiting for them... He quickly walks towards them and opened the door..

Yoongi helped jihyun coming out of the car so sweetly which makes jimin fall for him more..

Yoongis eyes fall on Jimin who is talking to taehyung... Yoongi bites his lips and looked away immediately before he loses his control.