Chapter - 47

Hey everyone

Please ignore the mistakes🐇

NO ONE'S POV

Taehyung signed thinking whether he should go and meet the person who called or not.. Taehyung feels like he heard this voice before but it's kind of husky whichs makes him shrugged his though off..

Without letting anyone notice, taehyung slowly walks out of the house and went on the backyard of the guest house.. The lamppost light is deem which makes taehyungs eyes widen as he looks for the person..

Taehyung slightly flinches when someone tapped on his shoulder.. He turned around and narrows his brows finding jihyo with a smirk.

"Well, hello taehyung. " Jihyo said crossing her arms around her chest "Nice to meet you. "

"What are you doing here? " Taehyung asked calmly but inside his heart is beating faster..

"I'm the one who called you sweetheart. " Jihyo said with chuckles and smiled innocently "You must wanted to know why gook behaved like that? "

"How do you know that? " Taehyung asked raising his brows.. Jihyo chuckled again and walks behind taehyung

Flashback

"Ju---"

"I'm feeling so guilty hyung... I saw that pain in his eyes when I didn't talk to him.. " Jungkook said voice almost broke.. Yoongi signed and ruffles his hair.

Jihyo was about to knock on the door and call jungkook, but stopped when she heard jungkook and Yoongi talking.

"You should talk to him. " Yoongi said making Jungkook nod immediately.

"I'll call him---" Jungkook said and was about to got up but yoongi stopped him.

"What kind of boyfriend you are? Apologizing him on the phone? " Yoongi asked making Jungkook narrow his brows "Go to his house. "

Jihyo rolled her eyes glaring at Yoongi.

"But hyung, it's late at night. "

"You have something to do? " Yoongi asked to Jungkook who shakes his head "Then get out. "

Jungkook chuckles and hugged Yoongi who smiled softly.

"Now go. " Jungkook nodded and leave his house.

Jihyo bites her lips and ran towards hyesun who is reading a book.. She knocked on the door before entering..

"Come on in darling. " Hyesun said putting away the book and look at jihyo who sat beside her.

"How are you juni? " Jihyo asked worriedly taking hyesuns hands

Hyesun smiled and cups jihyos face.

"You are the only one who cares for me.. Always there for me.. " Jihyo smiled widely and hugged hyesun.

"I think, this time I should agree with you... I didn't except it from him. " Jihyo said making hyesun narrows her brows.

"Whom are you talking about sweety? " Hyesun asked to jihyo who signed and looked at her with sad eyes.

"I...I was gook talking to Yoongi oppa about that taehyung.. After knowing about your past, maybe gook acted like he believed you but actually he doesn't. "

"What do you mean? "

"Gook is going to meet taehyung right now... Juni, I'm so worried for him.. What if it's all taehyungs plan to get gook so that he can reach you? " Jihyo said and smirked looking at jihyo who is thinking deeply.