Chapter - 39

Hey guys

Sorry for the mistakes

NO ONE'S POV

"Who are you? " The police officer to the person who is standing in front of his desk.

"I am here with my lawyer to talk my brother out of the jail. " The women said in a deep voice who is standing with a high class lawyer.

"I have the bail papers. " The women gave the file to the police officer who reed the papers and then looked at the women then the lawyer.

"Get him out of the jail. " The office told the constable.. After a moment the man came "Sign here. "

The man did as he told and got out of the police station with the women. They stood outside the station and the women opens his scarf

"Get out of this country now... Before gook hear that someone got you out of the jail, leave. " Jihyo gave the money to the mam who nodded and leaves as soon as possible.

"No one will know about us... Never. " Jihyo smirked as she sat inside her car.

_____________

"The plan was so good dada... But gook didn't believe in us when we were saying that taehyung stealed the money. " Jihyo said rubbing his temple while talking to his father on the phone "If looks like this incident made their bond more strong. "

"Why don't you try to blackmail him? " Jihyos father said making her chuckle bitterly.

"Juni did but he didn't listen dada... I think....I think they are already in a relationship. " Jihyo said and got up from the bed "No No!!! "

"Relax, go ask your Jungkook by yourself... If he confesses then let me know.... I know how to get you out of this situation. "

"That's a great idea dada.. I'll talk to you later. " Jihyo said and without wasting any time she goes to jungkooks house.

_________

Jungkook came out of the washroom while drying his hair.. He was about to grab his phone but stopped when he heard a knock on the door..

Before Jungkook could say something, the door opened revealing his friend with a smile.

"You here at this time? " Jungkook asked looking at the clock and then at jihyo.

"Yeah, I was getting bored at home alone. " Jihyo said and sat on the bad making Jungkook chuckle and shake his head "How about spending some time together with our favorite black coffee like we used to do..... "

"In the balcony, under the beautiful moon. " Jungkook said making jihyo giggle while nodding.

"I'll go make coffee for us. " Jungkook nodded as he opened the curtains.. Jihyo went to kitchen and started to make some coffee.

"Jihyo? " Jihyo looked up finding yejin standing with a jug on her hand in front of the kitchen door "what are you doing here at this time? "

"Actually I was feeling bored at home so I thought about spending some time with gook... " Jihyo said makinh yejin smile and nod "I am making black coffee for us, should I make some for you are jaewook uncle? "

"No honey... Actually jaewook is already asleep and I came here to get some water.. " Yejin said and jihyo nodded "You kids enjoy... Good night. "

"Good night auntie. " Jihyo said as yejin patted her cheeks and leaves.

_________

"Thank god jihyo made that guy out of the jail... I have to do something, otherwise everyone will know what I did. " Hyesun said and gulps "jihyun, you made my life hell alot of years ago and now you are back again. "