Chapter - 54

Hey guys

Sorry for the mistakes

All about the past

NO ONE'S POV

Jihyun walks out of the car and smiles seeing hyesun standing, waiting for her. She walks towards hyesun and hugged her.

"I waited for more than five minutes. Look I'm also getting sweaty. " Hyesun said with a pout and looked away from jihyun who chuckles and shakes her head.

"My drama queen... " Jihyun said and piched hyesuns nose softly who giggles "I'm sorry for being late... So as punishment, today it'll be my treat. "

"Really? Then I'll order pizza, noodles, burgers and french fries with coffee. " Hyesun said making jihyun laugh and nod.

"Fine.. Order what ever you want. " Jihyun said as they enters the restaurant..

"It's been so long we came to have launch together. " Hyesun said waiting for the order..

"Yeah you are right... It's because out schedules are tight now a days. " Jihyun said and looked around "It's a beautiful restaurant by the way. "

"I know right... My brother always comes here with his girlfriend. " Hyesun said making jihyun chuckle.

"Jihyun? " They stopped laughing when someone tapped on jihyuns shoulder who turned around. Jihyun smiled widely when he saw her best friend Kim Hongmin...

"Woah... What are you doing her? " Jihyun got up from the seat and hugged him so did hyesun..

"Actually, we met by chance but I was gonna invite you for lunch. " Hongmin said jihyun smile while narrowing her brows.

"Is everything okay? " Hyesun asked softly grabbing hongmins shoulder who smiled.

"Everything is fine hyesun.. Actually, I don't know how to say it but... " Hongmin bites his lips and then looked at jihyun who is looking at him curiously.

A moment later hyesun and jihyuns eyes widen when hongmin kneels down in front of jihyun.

"I wanted to ask you this for so song... " Hongmin said and jihyun gulps "Will you marry me? "

Hyesun froze on her spot.. Jihyun looked shocked for some moment before smiling widely.

"Of course I will. " Hongmin smiled getting up from the floor and puts the ring on her finger. Hongmin kissed her palm and hugged her immediately..

Other peoples inside the restaurant started to cheer and clap for the new couple.. Hyesun looked at everyone then at jihyun and hongmin before leaving angrily.

__________

"Hyesun.. " Jihyun called hyesun from behind who was about to run away from her inside mall "Please listen me. "

"What do you want me to listen? " Hyesun said firmly not looking at jihyun.

"Why did you ran away like that? What's wrong sunnie---" Jihyun softly places her hands on hyesuns shoulder who harshly jerked away her hands.

"Don't call me that... You know how much I love hongmin right? Still you agreed to marry him? " Hyesun said narrowing her brows to jihyun who raised her brows.

"I didn't know that hyesun... You never told me about that.. "

"Oh come on!! It's impossible that you never noticed me how I react when hongmin comes near me. " Hyesun said while chuckling bitterly.