Your dream job

Michael: Since you were a child you have loved books, reading books and writing books. However one of your favourite things to do was edit books. Which left your dream job to be a highly reguarded editior at Clifftons Publications and Publishing firm. Obviously you have to start at the bottom reading a few boring manuscripts but 1 year later and you are on the road to success.

Ashton: You dream job was to become an actor. Since the age of 3 you had been in many plays and productions and musicals. You starred in Annie which was your big break into that bit of the world. Though even through filming various films and dashing around the globe for award nights, filming and seeing fans plus your boyfriend you were doing a film course for the future.

Calum: Your dream job was to be a head chef in your own resturant. and so far being an apprentice was doing you good and giving you lots of practice. You were slowly moving up the ranks at your Fathers resturant but cant wait until after 3 years in the business you can open your own. Probably Classic Asutralian resturant but good quality.

Luke: Your dream job was to be a Lawyer, and it was one of the hardest things to actually get recognized for. Fresh out of university your name around the court room gets said more often because people are putting their trust in you. 7 years of university and other jobs to pay for that you are finally in your field of intrest.