Your home screen

Ashton: was a selfie of you and ashton with the ifel tower in the backround at sunsets. you were using a selfie stick and were all rugged up in cute winter clothes arms around each other and ashton kissing your cheek after a date at a high paying french resturant and walk.

Luke: Luke has dressed up as you as a dare in the game you were playing on tour. He came out of the tour bus bathroom in fits of giggles and his hand sassily waving around, before he could do anything you snapped a picture saving it as your home screen before laughign some more witht he other boys.

Calum: was coming home from tour today and you plus many other fans waited at the airport terminl. Of course there were paparazi around but you didnt care when you saw your boyfriend you lept for him and wrapped your arms around his neck tears falling because 6 months away was tough. You heard a camera click and luke had taken a photo of the two of you and sent it too you, happy with it you mad eit your home screen.

Michael: You were having a lazy day with Mikey and the boys, sitting on the sofa in sweats watching reruns of old shows eating orded pizza all cuddled up together. at the point in time mikey was asleep on your shoulder and luke was asleep on your other shoulder so using your selfie stick you took a selfie of you luke, michael, calum and ashton all snuggled up together. you posted it on twitter before making it your screensaver.