bUYING you a promise ring MALUM

Calum: 'Mum come on, i'm being serious i need to find like the perfect promise ring' he whined to his mum yet again as she pointed out pretty engagment rings to him. 'Oh Cal stop being a sport right which have we got to choose from' she asked walked towards the counter where calum stood with the jewler and 4 rings. 'i really like this one here mum-' calum pointed to one with an gold love heart on a silver band with a diamond in the middle. (link: in comments) his mum picked it up and examined it for a while. 'yes i think its the promise ring' she smiled. she stoof off a bit as she watched calum pay for the ring smiling that her boy had finally found his girl. 

Michael: He dragged Luke into yet another jewlery store. 'Michael we've already been in here' in the midst of michael being so determind to find you the perfect promise ring and even more perfect engagment ring set. He shook his head noticing they had infact already been in here. 'yeah so, we might have missed the-OH MY GOD THERE IT IS I WANT THAT ONE PLEASE SIR' michael said pointing to the promise ring and engagement set that he missed earlier. Luke came to his side looking at the 3 rings michael held in his palm. 'are you sure mikey? you really going to do this?' luke looked down at his bestfriend and michael looked up at him sharing a muke moment 'yeah i really am.' he smiled and turned to the jewler. 'ill have these please'

(LINKS IN COMMENTS :)