Not such a good girl - Michael

full credit: http://fallencliffxrd.tumblr.com

You were the years top student, you were always there, never handed work in late and always got A's. You were also dating Michael Clifford who couldn't be more opposite of you if he tried. You were sat with him in the library now, you were in the back hidden by two bookshelves. He was sat on one of the sofas and you were sat crossed legged on his lap, you were reading a book and Michael just took it out of your hands and placed it onto the sofa next to him. He spun you around so you were facing him and slipped your glasses off before kissing you his hands gently holding your face your arms resting across his shoulders.

"Come out tonight?" He questioned whilst his lips were still on yours. "I'll have to sneak out again." You smirked as he kissed your neck, definitely leaving a hickey there. "That just makes it more fun." he whispered before kissing your neck again. You glanced over at the other people in the library and none of them could see you so you brought his face up to yours and kissed him again. His hands held onto your hips and yours were in his hair. Thats when the bell rang for the end of lunch and you climbed off smirking at his reaction. His head fell back as he sighed, you began to walk away when he grabbed you by the hips and kissed you one more time.

You laughed as he did this and he smiled, "What lesson do we have next?" You groaned remembering you had double maths, least you sat next to him. "Maths then," he laughed you nodded then took his hand and walked to lesson. You sat down and Michael joined you at your table. "So where are we going tonight?" you asked him not paying any attention to the maths. He smirked, "You'll just have to wait and see...wear something nice." You shook your head laughing because by nice Michael meant preferably a tight dress. "I've got just the thing." You whispered looking him dead in the eye. "I can't wait." He whispered to you looking at your lips.

"Y/N is there something you want to share with the class?" Your teacher asked and you didn't reply. "She was just explaining something to me." Michael replied leaning back in his chair and wrapping his hand around your chair. Then turning to smirk at you and you knew he wasn't thinking about maths. "Right well don't do it in lesson." Your teacher said turning back to the board. "Or we could." He whispered moving his hand from around your back to your knee. You took his hand in yours, shook your head and he laughed at you. You began to draw on his hand as you were bored, designing him a new tattoo. He smiled at you watching you as you drew.

***

'Im here x' You received this text off Michael then opened your window and sat on the roof. He was leant against his car watching you. "You gonna help a girl out or you just gonna watch." You said to him chucking your backpack at him. He caught it and smirking said, "Nah, I'm enjoying the view." "Dick," you said to him as you climbed expertly down the house. You hopped onto the ground and walked up to him, "I'm loving the dress." He said looking you up and down before leaning in to kiss you. You stopped before he could kiss you and walked to your side of the car. "That's for not helping me down." You flirted opening your door and getting in. He sighed and shook his head before joining you in the car.

He started the car and began to drive, you stared out of the window and didn't say anything. When you arrived Michael came over to your side and opened the door, even if he was a 'bad boy' he was still a gentlemen. "Follow me," He said extending his hand to you, you walked into a house and then he leads you down into the basement. As you got closer you could hear music, when he opened the door you could see a band playing rock music and people dancing infant of them. You smiled at Michael and walked inside, you lost track of Michael and went to dance.

When you saw him again he handed you a drink and began to dance with you. You were dancing close to him and his hands were running down you back and yours were round his neck. You were listening to him singing and admiring his voice, and admiring your boyfriend in general and how good he was looking tonight. You now recognised the song and joined in on the singing and he was smiling at you and dancing more. you downed the rest of your drink and chucked the cup somewhere else in the room.

You pushed Michael backwards into the wall and kissed him, he smirked and kissed you back you moved away from him and danced infant of him, "You still enjoying the view?" You said knowing he was. He walked over to you and kissed you again then he took your hand and pulled you with him, out of the basement out of the house and to the car. He pushed you onto the bonnet of the car and began to kiss you again, you laid down on the bonnet and pulled him down to you by his shirt, biting his lip as he kissed you again. "You're not such a good girl after all." 

full credit: http://fallencliffxrd.tumblr.com