Meeting the boys & their girlfriends :D Calum and Michael

EDITED GRAMMAR

Calum: 

He grabbed your hand and squeezed it as he steered the car soft music playing in the background . "They are going to bloody adore you Y/N" Calum said. "Yes but what about the other girlfriends what will they think of me?" You were very nervous and anxious as you sat in the car with your boyfriend of 5 months Calum on the way to a fancy dinner to meet the other boys and their girlfriends. "So what, just know that i adore you." He said as he pulled up outside the Grand Hotel. 

He quickly climbed out and opened your door grabbing your hand. You heard Calum's name being shouted from across the parking lot.  "Calum! hey!" a tall blonde haired boy shouted waving. his other hand was wrapped around the waist of a shorter blonde haired girl. "Luke! Mate. its been 3 hours how have you been?" Calum laughed walking over to them. "Oh just fabulous. Now please introduce me to this lovely looking lady to your left" Luke said. You let out a small giggled.

"Luke this is my girlfriend Y/N, Y/N this is Luke and his girlfriend Sophia, lets go eat yes!" You held hands with Calum and chatted happily with Sophia as you made your way over to the reserved table, where 2 other boys and 2 other girls sat chatting.

"Michael, Crystal, Ashton and Bryanna I would like you to meet my lovely girlfriend Y/N!" After introductions, you made conversation with the girls especially. - Once dinner was eaten and the bill settled Calum whispered in you ear "they love you".

Michael: 

You heard your doorbell ring from downstairs, you sighed and got up. You opened the door to see your amazing boyfriend of 2 months standing their with a bunch of flowers.

"Hello Y/N!" You greeted him back and invited him in, 

"But err the lads and their girlfriends are in the van." You started panicking.

"Why did you not warn me i could have cleaned the living room a bit, invite them in if you aren't busy." Michael nodded and you scurried off to fix the living room. You also brushed your hair and sprayed some perfume before walking into the hall to be greeted by 6 new faces.

"Hello, sorry for the mess do come in I'm Y/N" They all came and sat in their "pairs". "I'm Ashton and this is my girlfriend Bryanna" Ashton introduced himself. "I'm Calum and this beautiful lady is Stephie" "and I am the famous Luke and this is my amazing cupcake Sophia." You sat and chatted with everyone, then you offered dinner. "I can whip up some food?" You said noting it was just past 6.

"We wouldn't want to be a burden" Sophia said pouting.

"Of course not." You hurried to the kitchen to prepare some spaghetti and garliccheese bread. You heard Michael say "no you never turn down Y/N's cooking!" 

-

"Its ready" You set the table out and placed the food on the table. Everyone hurried in and grabbed a serving. You watched as people shovelled it into their mouths. "I take it its good then" You laughed.

"No its fucking amazing marry her michael she can move in tomorrow" Luke said earning an agreement from everyone. 

----

Yeah so um its shit im sorry, If you have any tips or comments please comment or message me cause yeah.

FeekBe <3

EDITED GRAMMAR