How you meet

edited

Luke: 

You were walking to your early shift at Starbucks, in a bit of an annoyance because your boss had just texted you to hurry up even though you were a few minutes down the road. Not wanting to get fired on a Monday morning you quickened your step as you scrolled through twitter causing you to bump into someone. But the soaking feeling on your chest you realised without even looking up from your phone you had spilt their coffee all over both of you and onto the pavement. 

"Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry I should have been watching, please forgive me I'll buy you another I'm heading to-"  but you were cut off by a voice that made your insides squirm because of its smooth tone. In a busy rush to get clothes out of your bag, you had forgotten to look up at him. But at the sound of his voice you did. 

"It is totally okay, I have like 80 of the same shirt. Really don't worry about it, love. My name is Luke by the way. What is your name?" The face of blue eyes and blonde hair was hot and you couldn't help but let a bright blush rise to your cheeks. 

"My name is Y/N. Nice to meet you. I'm still so sorry about your shirt and your coffee." You pleaded again pointing to his now see through shirt revealing a nice looking chest. He waved it off instead of bringing out his swish phone from his jean pocket. 

"How about i get your number and you can buy me dinner to make up for it?" He asked handing over his phone. "Even though I could be a serial killer?" You chuckled and punched in your number. 

"You wouldn't kill me!"

Michael: 

EB games had opened a new store closer to your suburb and you were forever thankful because this meant no long drives anymore to the way up in the city. Plus a new game had come out on Friday for the PlayStation and you couldn't wait to get your hands on it. Dragging along your little brother you were both in a rush to find the game that the sales person said might be out of stock due to its popularity. 

"Y/N! I found it!" Your little brother cheered from an isle over. You hurried around the corner reaching out for the case that held your life for the next few weeks. At the same time, your hand clasped it another soft hand did and unfortunately had a better grip and snatched it out of your hands.

"I'm sorry but my brother found it first so I believe it is mine," You said to the pastel haired boy with a green day tank top on who was holding the game out in front of him. 

"I don't think I've seen you around. Surely I would remember a pretty thing like you in these parts," His voice was husky and low which annoyed you because he was being annoying. 

"Don't change the subject, I called dibs on this game first. So pastel please hand it over," you said completely ignoring and showing your clear appreciation for his comments. Stereotypes were the death of you. 

"I'll only hand it over considering its the only one left if you let me come over and play it with you by the way its Michael but cute nickname," It was tempting considering he was rather attractive and he was fighting for the same game as you. Your little brother who had been standing next to you the whole time gave you an odd look. 

"Fine, but only because I've heard two-player is better quality than one player and you seem decent. I Y/N," You agreed for him to  follow you in his car to your house so you could play for a couple hours. You were a little sceptical but you knew both your older brothers were home if something happened. 

"Get ready to get your arse kicked Michael!" You yelled out to him as you left to your separate cars to your house. "HEY Y/N DON'T SWEAR!" Your little brother whispered. 

Ashton:

You started university yesterday and finally your favourite class was going to start, music. The only class you had during the week with your roommate Jess. 

"Goodmorning everyone, please take a seat". Your teacher instructor pointing to the rows of chairs in the small classroom. You eyed the seat next to Jess and quickly sat down pulling out your music books ready and eager to learn some more theory. "I'm so excited about this class!" You whispered to Jess after being instructed to get into small groups and talk about music composers that inspired you to become the musician you were. You and Jess formed a small group with another girl and 3 other boys including one who introduced himself as Ashton. 

"Well I'm Ashton, I'm a drummer in a band and I love rock and guitar and parties!" He exclaimed making your heart melt. He had beautiful golden curls falling around his sculpted face, you were in awe. You felt a nudge on your side and realised it was Jess indicating it was your turn to introduce yourself. "Um Hi, I'm Y/N. I play the guitar and have tried but failed at playing the cello. I love all things Twenty one pilots and mac n cheese" You giggled and made eye contact with Ashton whom whilst Jess was introducing herself he handed a slip of notebook paper to you.

"Call me sometime? ********** Ashton the drummer from music class x" 

Calum: 

You walked onto the stage to begin your soundcheck with the lucky fans who had scored standing seats and waved at their grinning faces. "Hi there guys!" You cheered into the small crowd who lit up into 'hellos' and small squeals of excitement. You chuckled before answering some fan questions and performing some songs they wanted to hear that normally aren't on your set list. An hour and a half later along with some sneaky group photos you ran backstage to get ready for the real performance to eighty thousand people. 

Plopping down to get your hair done you whipped out your iPhone and opened the twitter app composing a new tweet. '@y/t/u: SO GOOD TO SEE SOME OF YOU AT SOUNDCHECK! GOING TO BE A GREAT SHOW! currently getting the hair tamed love XXXX'

As usual, you turned your phone to mute due to the thousands of notifications from fans responses began flooding and almost freezing your phone, but as you were scrolling through your timeline you noticed on tweet in particular: 

'@ calum5sos: I AM FANGIRLING SO HARD RIGHT NOW! I MIGHT MEET @ Y/T/N TONIGHT AT HER CONCERT WOOOHOOO' You retweeted his tweet slightly shaking in your chair because one of your idols Calum Hood was coming to see you tonight! If you weren't nervous before you were now! After fangirling out loud with your hair stylist you called over your manager to get him to come backstage after the show. 

Luckily that's exactly what she did.

"I'm Y/N"

"I know- I mean. Hi nice to meet you. I'm-I'm Calum haha sorry! You're beautiful. I mean what?"

------------

UPDATE: THESE HAVE BEEN EDITED 

'so long but hopefully good'

love xxx