You help him pack for a tour

Michael: Throwing a bunch of t-shirts onto the bed both you and Mikey sniffed every single one not liking the smell of any. "Like seriously, michael do you ever wash your clothes?" You asked in a huff. Gathering up his tanks and singlets as well taking them into the washing room in his apartment. He trailed behind like a lost puppy. "Erm..every couple of months maybe". You pouted a horrid look on your face. He poked your lips before placing his on yours. He tried to deepen the kiss but you pushed him away "na-uh-uh. you need to pack!" You pushed him back into his room and helped him grab a suitcase down from the shelf.  "Okay now probably 5 pairs of skinny jeans, at least one pair of jorts because the fans will die and my vans?" He asked chucking all his clothes in his bag. "Nothing will fit if you do that, how could you fit your shirts in to. no no fold them up" But he grabbed your waist kisisng your lips "i could just go shirtless" "and kill all your fans and me i think not!" you giggled. "im going to miss you so much y/n" "i'm going to miss you too"

Luke: "Have you got a toothbrush? have you got a deoderant?" You asked flapping about Luke's bedroom throwing everything he would need on his bed. He shook his head grabbing his favourite fragrence and new toothbrush into his bag. "This is why you never pack the day you fly out you idiot" you sighed helping his zip up his case. "what would I do without you?" he asked pulling you in for a hug "probably have bad breath for 3 weeks and smell like a pig?" you questioned. he just laughed but shook his head. "Exactly" he agreed. 

Calum: "You going to be alright without me for 3 weeks (YOURNICKNAME) ?" Calum asked from the wardrobe where he was grabbing shirts. "How about you will you be okay Cal?" You giggled folding the shirts up and placing them in his bag on his bed. "Why do your shirts have so many bloody holes? No wonder you are sun burnt so strangley" You laughed holding up a green day shirt. "Its punk rock y/n" Calum said handing you 2 pairs of black vans. "You are not punk rock neither is your band and also um yuck grab a plastic bag!". he pouted confused. "You never mix stinky shoes with clean clothes come on" He laughed and then nodded handing you a bag before grabbing more shoes. "Seriously you are going for 3 months, we've been dating for nearly a year and i've never seen you wear nay of these!" "You never know when I might need them!" he cried out before hitting play on an all time low album from his collection.

-

So um yeah. so pretty much by now youve nearly been going out for a year okay? new preferences coming soon, ive done so much updating today holy shit 

thought the youtube video was nessicary ahaha 

fee x