first i love you cashton/4

ashton: sitting in the car on the way to the boys first show in perth you sang along quietly to the radio not wanting ashton to hear your voice. you didn't think  you sung very well. calum sitting on the other side of you you rested your head on ashton's houlder mumbing wors hoping to get a quick nap before arriving. "y/n i didn't know you could sing! i love your voice" jerking your head up you faced your boyfriend thanking hims lightly with a smile. laying your head back down on his shoulder you closed your eyes. he must have thought you were asleep because he whispered and i love you so much y/n i can't wait to properly tel you how much but i do" his face blushing because calum and the boys heard. michael teasing him. "shut up michael youll wake her". "to late im already awak, and also i love you"

calum: snuggled into your boyfriends side watching Parental Guidence you shoved pop corn in your mouth ignoring the requests from the dentist beause of your braces. Calum giggled slightly poking your cheeks. "naughty y/n going to have to floss well tonight to get all that out for the dentist!" you pouted though slightly amused that he mocked your dentist for last time he told you off for eating popcorn. 

"I though you would have loved my popcorn splintered teeth like come on its attractive right." the response you got however was one you werent expaceting but happy you got "yeah i do love you all the same but i love you." and you replied "i love you just the same"

-

dude i have braces and the dentist has told me off for eating popcorn so hence the reason for calums. im going to update my other books then i will do some muke love you things.

anyway sorry if shit 

fee x