MTV Snapchat Article 2.0

the mtv snapchat article written about you,

requested by: colourmebluexo <3 thankyou for being supportive af this ones for you

Michael:

"You think you know Y/S/N relationship? Heres some facts that are usually left out or forgotten within the family. We feel the need to cause paint o your hearts because well 5sos in suits the other day. so have some of our OTP facts.

1. Luke, Calum and Ashton all call Y/N 'Mum' according to the 20 year old girlfriend of Michael Clifford it became a nickname back before the One Direction tour days when she would bring them dinner to band practise and make sure they stayed hydrated. Now its progressed and she is no longer called 'Y/N' its mum. "I clean the tour bus sometimes when I can no longer stand the smell. I cook a lot for my own amusement which they think is for them but really its not. I have an obsession with making beds so I do that all the time oh and I love cleaning showers. Throwing water everywhere is so much fun!" Well we can see why they call her mum, we are yet to find out if the boys call Michael dad but we think thats more Ashton. (daddy)

2. When the pair first got together they actually hated each other. Apparently the school students hosted a sort of 'love at first sight' situation for the schools tv programme and they were paired together as actors. "We actually hated each other more then Michael and Luke minus the killing part. we had gone to the same primary school, it was crazy" It took Michael and Y/N a good 3 months to begin properly talking like civilised people. Their first year of dating was also their first year of friendship.

3. They broke up for 4 months in early 2015 (this we feel is forgotten because it hurts too much). There was rumoured to be a cheating scandal against Michael that led to the split, that Y/S/N dropped off the face of the earth. Though 4 months later they were back happy and smiles welcoming their new relationship. The couple never actually discussed their split with anyone so we don't know all the details. To be honest we don;t care they are back together and thats all that matters.

4. Y/S/N had a pet dog (breed: adorable....Yorkshire terrier) named Barrett who was the most beautiful thing. The reason we bring up Barrett is because he was hit by a car when he escaped from the backyard whilst 5sos were on tour. We were absolutely heartbroken for the pair because this was their first baby and yes we still cry about this everyday. Y/S/N + Barrett photos with sneaky Calum were our favourites.

5. and our final fact? MICHAEL CALLS Y/N HIS GIRL. WHENEVER HE IS ASKED ABOUT HER HE CALL SHER 'MY GIRL' AND HE REFERS TO HER AS 'PRINCESS' who knew that punk rock Michael Clifford could be such a softie for Y/N! Actually we don't blame him bc same."

Calum:

"If you are still in denial that your beautiful Calum Hood still owns the card that begins with V you are very much mistaken. For the past 3 weeks we have spotted Calum in a numerous amount of disguises (the latest low hanging sweatpants, tattoo arm bands and a hoodie with thongs) buying condoms from the local pharmacy. Good on him and Y/N for being safe when doing the do. We are relived that they are safe (hell we would love some Y/S/N babies) and he is a good role model. Y/N has been on tour with the boys for a month now so we believe the boys might be being kept awake listening to clunking beds! Good night sleep tight boys of 5sos!"

2 weeks later:

"In the wise words of Calum Hood: I was dared to go out a buy a variety of condoms a few weeks ago in lots of different outfits to see who would pick up on it. You guys caught on very quickly, you miss nothing. But don't worry they aren't going to waste! Well they better not be they are expensive as shit. At least you know when you get invited back to the 5sos household to do the deed you won't have to worry about condoms. well unless they use them all!"

Luke:

"Luke what are you doing?" You asked him sitting down on the bed pulling the covers up to your chin before looking onto his laptop screen. "I thought it would be cool to check out some articles written about us" He explained showing you the screen where the Billboard website was up with an article titled "SOUNDS GOOD FEELS GOD, FIND OUT WHICH SONGS ARE RELATED BACK TO LUKE AND Y/N" you were surprised because billboard only spoke about music normally. "Read me some of it?" you asked politely and you felt Luke nod his head above yours. "and in other news its rumoured that a few songs

HOLY SHIT I JUST REALISED I HAVENT UPDATED IN FUCKING FORVER - THIS HAS BEEN LIKE SITTING IN MY DRAFTS FOR AGES......... I KNOW IVE DONE ONE LIKE THIS BEFORE BUT HEY IDC AND I ALSO KNOW THAT

ASHTON'S IS NOT HERE

WHERE HIS WENT I AM NOT SURE HOWEVER TO MY ANGEL FACE ASHTON GIRLS IN NEXT PERIOD IM GOING TO WRITE YOU A BEAUTIFUL IMAGINE JUST FOR YOU <3

Keep requesting (