Sleeping in the same bed

Ashton: you fall asleep with your head on his chest and your arms around each other and the blankets up to your chins. But by morning the blankets were strewn in a mess and you were at different ends of the bed usually a foot or a hand touching the other. who ever woke first however usually pulled the other close again.

Calum: Calum and you would fall asleep hours between you usually much later. But calum would leave a little space for you to sneak under his arm when you did eventually get to bed. You would crawl in and pull the covers up snuggling up to calum and thats how you would wake the next morning.

Luke: Luke got very hot at night so you tended not to cuddle so close instead just have your legs and hands entangled together. You slept on your tummy whilst him on his side. If you fell asleep before him, he would rub circles on your back before sleeping too. in the morning though youd cuddle together no matter how hot it was.

Michael: You would flop ontop of him and rest your head in the middle of his chest, he would chuckle but wouldnt move you even when you were asleep, when you woke in the middle of the night youd move off him from and next to him still keeping contact but he'd always reach for you missing your warmth. in the morning you would most likely be laying on top of him again because he moved you there.

cute