Proposal!

i think this was EDITED but ill double check 

Luke: Luke had been rather nervous all night, often wiping his hands on his jeans or shaking his head as if to get rid of thoughts. 'Are you okay Luke?' You asked stopped your walk through Central Park and looking at him. 'No. Really I'm not im nervous as fuck right now okay' He replied which left you shocked. 'Whats going on?' You were begining to get nervous yourself hoping this wouldnt be a break up after 5 perfect years. Luke reached into his pocket but left his hand there and said 'Y'n 7 years ago today I met you. I met the love of my life. And although it took you 2 years to realise that I was the love of yours. Hopefully anyway. I feel like we need this next step so Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N' he pauses and pulled out a small velet box and got down on one knee. A few tears fell from the corner of your eye as you chuckled lightly covering your mouth. A few people stopped to watch. 'Will you marry me?' Immeadiatley you said yes nodding your head and pulled him up for a kiss. He put the diamond on your finger and you admired it. People were clapping and cheering but you didnt have a care in the world because you were going to marry your bestfriend. Luke was no longer worried instead really happy and smiling. He wrapped his arms around your waist and yours around his neck 'i cant wait for the future' he whispered before closing the space between you.

Michael: You had come home after a stressful day at the firm. You smelled like coffee and ink a mixture of everything. Once you had showered and changed into a simple sundress you noticed you hadnt seen Michael around. But you could hear a guitar playing from outside. You went out the back door to were there was a pinic blanket and candles and fairylights and strawberries with chocolate alltogether under the huge tree. Michael was sat on a chair singing. 'Y/N! Hi okay i Have a question for you' he said putting his guitar down and walking you forward towards the candles. You stood on the other side and noticed they spelt out words. The exact words of 'Will you please Marry Me?' You gasped and turned to Mikey but he was on one knee with a ring in his fingers. 'Of course oh my gosh Mikey its beautiful! You cried a little bit and hugged him before snuggling up under the stars with a pizza making funny plans for your wedding.

Calum: You and Calum had cooked a beautiful meal and were waiting for your family members, and friends including the boys and their  small families. It was nearing yours and Calums 3rd year of dating and wanted to celebrate with everyone. A little after 6 you sat down with everyone and ate. 'OOOOO this is beautiful!' Your mum gasped chewing slowly on her chicken. 'I tried!' You laughed swallowing your mouthfull. Michael starting clapping 'its great you succeeded Y/N' you laughed and patting his arm thanking him. Calum startng moving his hands in circles  and wiping his brow. Mali winked at you and then smirked leaving you confused. Luke chuckled at your reaction but kept eating smirking at you at the same time. now you were very confused. You just rolled your eyes at the boys stupid antics. Calum then stood up clinking his glass with your stolen fork. 'Now now if you could all settle down I have some things I would like to say' He stuttered out a few of your words earning a snide remark from Ashton. However Joy hit him up th eback of his head. 'Actually before we do so could you accompany me this way' he reffered to the guests leading them up the stairs. You were so confused, you were looking around waiting for soemthing big to happen. Not letting it bother you you continued eating before you were swept off your feet and taken outside. You started giggling and burried your head into Calums shoulder. 'What on earth are you planning idiot?' You muttered. You felt a chill on your arms and noticed you were outside at the Lake and Fountain. 'y/n' he started placing you back onto your feet and fixed your dress. 'Whoop' you said when you tripped. He giggled and stopped you had forgetton your guests. You were gazed into each others eyes and stayed like that for a while. He got down on one knee and you burst into tears hearing the click of a camera and a small flash. 'Y/N I love you so very much, and although we haven't known each other as long as other couples have however we are different. i love waking up to all sorts of different breakfast that you create some amazing and others not so much. I love cooking brekfast for you though yours are never as good-' His speech was interupted by Luke shouting. 'HURRY UP CAL!' you giggled and turned back to him. 'Oh well I love you so so so much, more then my words can ever describe so will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?' You nodded lots whispereing yes even more when he placed the ring on his finger. Yous tayed like that in each others arms for a while until you went back to your guests happy they could share the moments.

Ashton: You and Ash were trekking through some snow on top of the snowy mountains. Your nose and cheeks were rosy red and your hands atrting to freeze even through the gloves. 'Come on Y/N we are almost at the top!' Ash screamed running the best he could ahead of you throwing his arms around like a crazy ass bird. You laughed loudly along with everyone else that was doing the track up the snowy mountain. He soon disappeared and that left you worried. You didn't want to alarm anyone in case he was playing tricks on you and kept walking. You fiannly made it to the top still with no signs of Ashton though you knew he  was around. You took out your little vlogging camera to video it and spun in a circle when you saw a massive banner with red writting across it. 'YN' it spelt which left you curious You walked around it investigating bits and pieces. and the other 'trekkers' stopped too. the only person not bothered was the guide who smiled happily to himself. Yours and Ashtons song started playing on a guitar and a lovely voice sung with it. You realised it was Luke and Calum and Michael disguised as the trekkers. You shook your head and turned back to the banner wondering what could be going on. But then the song changed to marry me and you guessed...correctly. Ashton was kneeled before you a ring inbetween his fingers. 'Will you marry me Y/N?' he asked. His face red and rosy too. 'Absolutley!' You giggled. A few tears fell but other then that you smiled. You pulle dyour glove off and the ring slipped on quickly putting the glove in its place not wanting frostbite. You pulled him in for a quick kiss before having the boys take photos and videos 'tumblr style' as michael said on top of the snowy mountains looking out at the veiw....

congradulations, you just got engaged how does it feel?!?!?!?!?! I MADE MYSELF CRY THERE GRACE GO READ GOODNIGHT BBY ILY <3 

enjoy 

sorry if rather long

whoops?

idc 

bye 

fiz 

stay tuned for more 

x