Halloween Movie night with all the boys!

Michael: You sat with your back against Michaels chest, legs intangled as the horro screams pierced your ears as Insidious gruesomely played on the large theatre screen infront of you. You cheered as the main character got slayed the excitment building in the boys as they watched in awe as a girl enjoyed one of the scariest horror films. Luke especially since his girlfriend didn't enjoy them at all. "Seriously when is this going to get scray ARGH" You said Michael chuckling underneath you. He wraped his arms around you 'protecting' you from the lurking monsters. Throwing the bowl of popcorn you had in your lap all over Calum becaue  you jumped cause an uproar of laughter. By the end of the movie not only were you horrified you were also excited to watch the next movie which happened to be your personal favourite The conjouring!

Calum: you grabbed some more popcorn from the pantry and a can of soda and walked back into the living room intrigued to watch the conjouring. You hadn't seen it before but it was Michael's girlfriends favourite. Though you were hoping at some point you would all watch Alien. The opening titles rolled through snuggling up to Calums sighed, your feet in Lukes lap. After an hour or so your face was buried into calums chest small whimpers tumbling out. He covered your eyes with his hands before calum snatched the remote and turned it off. Michael's girlfriend huffing. "My precious is upset can we watch scream instead?" Everyone eagerly nodded forgetting about the conjouring moving slightly and throwing few pillows around. you  felt Ashton's girlfriend grab you hand as her eyes widended. You caught on and we jumped up claiming you were going to get more food.

Ashton: You and Calum's girlfriend ran into the kitchen grabbing your stash of creepy masks and a sound box of haunted screams. You were a little afraid of what Luke's girlfriend would think because she hates horror but you laughed anyway. Quickly flicking off all the lights Ashton called out "Babe? are you okay?" Instead of responding you pressed the play button on the sound box. the house filling with evil laughs. You heard squeals and saw a lump fall off the couch. You tried to stay silent as you moved closer a mask now on your face the sound box in your hand. Someone spolied it though when they swicthed on a lamp. Gasping as your bestfriends jumped out of your skin turning to high five Calum's girlfriend. You both laughed hysterically before tking polaroids of peoples reactions. You took off your mask whilst sitting on the floor infront of Ashton where he plaited and payed with your hair subconsiously whilst eating popcorn and watching the movie scream instead.

Luke: After the scare that Ashton and Calum's girlfriends gave you, you lightly whimpered into Luke's side. Although he sung softly in your ear knowing how much you hated scary movies. Scream playing on the TV. You had completley blocked out the movie taking a new intrest in your phone and twitter. Hiding under Luke's arm so no one could see you chicken out. Luke giggling slightly when everyone turned to look at you and your wierd posistion. Michael reached over and tickled your sides causing you to jump up from sudden cold contact. Luke chuckled along with everyone else "I'm glad me jumping entertains you all!" You said flicking them off turning back to your phone. Though it was snatched away by Michael's girlfriend. "Na, Na, Na, Naaaa. Watch the movie y/n" She sighed as did you turning to face the scream at precisly the wrong time. Screaming you turned your head again, rolling your eyes after. Why can't i just like them and be able to cope. you asked yourself.

-

if you didn't catch on, they all link together and its the same night pretty much woops so many updates 

Fee x