Ideal Date Night described Lukey

Luke ~ 

All Time Low blasting through the ihome in your bedroom you jumping around screaming out the lyrics whilst carrying your older brothers electric guitar and attempting to be the female version of Alex Gaskarth. Not realising your boyfriend had enterd the room after running down the road to grab his acoustic guitar to teach you later on. "Oh hey babe I was just ahh you know jamming?" You half said half asked earning a laugh from Luke. He placed his guitar down then grabbed your brothers "y/n you shouldnt play around with these, they are very expensive and pretty!" He admired the guitar before your brother came storming in your room. He yelled at you for taking it then left in a hufed after all that forgetting his guitar. You and Luke fell onto your bed laughing before attempting to become a band infront of an audience and jamming out to Time Bomb. 

"It was like a time bomb set into motion
We knew that we were destined to explode
And if I have to pull you out of the wreckage
You know I'm never gonna let you go"  You sung into your deoderant can whilst Luke finished off the chorus "We're like a time bomb Gonna lose it, let's defuse it, Baby, we're like a time bomb But I need it Wouldn't have it any other way"

Once the song was over Luke changed it to his green day cover with his band of American Idiot. "Oh my god I love this song! Who is this amazing cover by omg!" You laughed with a shocked expression on your face. After an hour of pretending to perform to a auidence Luke sat you on his lap with his guitar. "Now place your pointer on the 3rd string in the second fret then your middle finger on this on here and there you go now strum!" He said showing you the fingers to Time Bomb your favourite song. 

"Now move this finger to the third fret and keep this one here but move it down" He said delicatly placing your now hurting and cut fingers over new strings. Once you had that down pact you strummed in a downward motion a smile appearing on your face as you reconginized the tune. Luke clapped proudly as you played the chords over and over again. "YAYAYA Y/N YOU DID IT! ALEX WILL BE SO PROUD OF ME!" He laughing taking the guitar out yours arms and bringing you in for a kiss. "Mm and what about me?" you giggled against his lips. "I don't know maybe.." He smirked a cute makeout session cut short when your mum burst through the door complaining how hungry she was and that it was your night to cook. 

"Oh my god we should totally act out that scene from mean girls amirite or amirite!" She laughed whilst luke and you blushe dbut laughed to. Throwing a pillow at her you stood up with Luke following behind as you ran down the stairs him tickling your sides. You stumbled into the kitchen, Luke stumbling over his own giraffe legs as you made your way over to the pantry.

"LOVE IS AN OPEN DOOR" Luke cried before you opened the pantry to releavl goodness. Taking out the noodles and 2 jars of tomato sauce you shimmered over to the stove pulling out a pan you filled it with water and put it over the flame. Luke wrapped his arms around your waist pressing his front to you singing Boulevard of Broken Dreams in your ear as you stir the noodles and meat sauce together.

"I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone"  You giggled whilst serving everyone their noodles and meat sauce with grated cheese and green olives. "DINNER!" You shouted earning a pout from Luke because he had to stop singing one of his favourite song. You pressed your lips together whilst taking your bowl into the living room where your brother was putting 'Anchorman' into the player. "YES" Luke cried chomping on a noodle. Once Your family was all settled with their dinner, you brother pressed play and the movie began. 

Once you had finished dinner you snuck out quietly with everyones bowls to put them in the dishwasher and bring in popcorn and more soda. You felt cold hands sneak around your waist and a soft voice whisper against your neck skin

"Babe I got cold without you..." He laughed. You replied with a sassy comment of "Theres a hoodie upstairs in my wardrobe that used to be yours". He pulled back shocked and letting you place the last of the dishes in the dishwasher and turning it on. "You need to stop hanging out with Calum dont be a sass ass come cuddle" You smirked raising your eyebrow but nodded bringing the popcorn and soda. Once back on the couch you cuddled together with a blanket  "Well, that escalated quickly!" Ron Burgandy's best line coming through your sound system. Your family laughing and clapping like usual when the credits started rolling through. 

"Whos up for family boardgames?" Your dad asked reaching up and grabbing monopoly, battleship, cleudo and Cheese Touch from the shelf in the corner of the room. "I think this is my que to go," Luke sighed but your parents and brother turned shocked. "No No love, please stay you are apart of the family now, unless of course you need to leave.." Your mum gasped eyes round at the comment. "If you insist" He smiled, thankful for the fact that your family likes him enough to stay on boardgame night. 

After an intense game of monopoly leaving you to win and cheese touch your brother taking the title as per usual your mum made hot chocolates and due to the sudden drop in temptretue got the fire place going. You sat around laughing and joking but always cuddled upto Lukes side. Your legs intwinded, your head on his chest enjoying this cute manip of your family and him. You kept thinking of the future. Although it was so far away its basically tomorrow close. "Watcha thinking about love" Luke whispered in your ear. "You, my family the future." You sighed looking up into his blue eyes. "Me too, i cant wait to be officially apart of this family one day y/n one day..."

--

ending was so quick woops and this isnt how i pictured it but yeah and lots of song lyrics but they are cute and also green day are life so stfu 

and also if you havent played cheese touch you should its based off diary of a wimpy kid and if you dont know what diary of a wimpy kid is then do you live under a rock or soemthing

anyway 

fee x